Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thadius
Apr 2, 2010

ANGER HAS NEVER BEEN MORE MANLY THAN THIS
What forum is this? This isn't where I wanted to go today! I wanted to check on—

ThornBrain posted:

DEEDLEEDEEDEE BEEPBADEEDEE DEEDLEEDEEDEE BEEPBADEEDEE DEEDLEEDEEDEE BEEPBADEEDEE DEEDLEEDEEDEE BEEPBADEEDEE

Oh. That explains everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thadius
Apr 2, 2010

You don't really get to McFly until the next game. At like the end of it.

Also, gently caress Crescent Island. gently caress it and all its inhabitants. They have the worst gimmick ever.

Thadius
Apr 2, 2010

Young me must have spent days trying to figure out the order in getting stuff back on Crescent Island. "But I need the power bracelet to get here, and I need the feather to do that while I'm there! Argh, if only there were a way to get both!"

Also, I was terrible at timing when I was younger. That minigame was a nightmare.

Thadius
Apr 2, 2010

Both games have a Good Item in them. The seed shooter is one, and I wish it got an upgrade like its counterpart in Seasons.

Then again, Seasons has its Good Item too.

Now if only we'd gotten a third game that allowed us to have both at the same time.

Thadius
Apr 2, 2010

The fact that you missed that secret is going to tear at me for ages.

Thadius
Apr 2, 2010

Am...

Am I the only one that liked the minigames?

MeccaPrime posted:

it's me

i'm the weirdo who likes the goron minigames

i think it's mostly because i really like gorons

Yay! A fellow lover of minigame-

Oh. You like the gorons.

well they're fine too I guess.

The only one I'll give you is the pitching game because gently caress that for not making any sense. Everything else was so fun when you learned the patterns and rhythm!

Thadius
Apr 2, 2010

I would just accept a remake with fewer loving explanation boxes.

'Wow, this looks really heavy! Why don't you equip something that lets you move heavy poo poo, dumbass? Or better yet, stop rubbing up against every rock.'
'You found a piece of power! For the tenth time in a row! Time to play the annoying music again!'
'You found a guardian acorn! You won't take damage for the next minute! But your tinnitus will live on forever...'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thadius
Apr 2, 2010

He becomes extremely attractive.