Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Ratoslov posted:

Wow, Ralph is even worse when not in sprite form.

i know it's zelda series and all but i have questions for that boy re: his fashion sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

MeccaPrime posted:

you misspelled the word "better"

i mean i'm ok with the color scheme and even the green nails but explain those awful blooming ankle... things on his pants

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

ThornBrain posted:

DEEDLEEDEEDEE BEEPBADEEDEE DEEDLEEDEEDEE BEEPBADEEDEE DEEDLEEDEEDEE BEEPBADEEDEE DEEDLEEDEEDEE BEEPBADEEDEE

ages has so much loving dead air time like this compared to seasons and it's infuriating for me to think about

you ain't seen poo poo :kheldragar: (well ok video-you hasn't anyway)

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 04:29 on May 24, 2018

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

MeccaPrime posted:

One of the punching rings, I meant... There are plenty of other terrible ones as well.

We all know that the most useful ring in the whole game is the secret Birdphone ring which transforms you into the mighty fabled warrior.

didn't that thread have a lot of really surreal shyguy avs too? just suddenly recalled that

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

ThornBrain posted:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i forgot what item was in this dungeon but now without even clicking i remember, thanks thorn

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

The sweet Tarm Ruins music is stuck in my head now and I haven't even clicked yet

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Carpator Diei posted:

I just can't see the monkey sprites in this game as anything else than hunched-over men with thin moustaches, fancy hair and red coats.

...oh my god

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

During fusion there's several Ezlos in the background watching the whole thing so I think it's his fault somehow

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

doip

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Johnny Joestar posted:

i'd consider it more useful than the cane of somaria from oracle of ages, which purely did just exist for relatively boring puzzles and didn't have anything interesting going for it

after playing BotW through only once I feel this way about like 75% of Zelda-series items. Doesn't really bother me much, though

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

SatansOnion posted:

I like to imagine the Cane is just something Pacci whipped up after realizing that they were not very good at flipping food in the skillet in any of the old-fashioned ways, but damned if they weren't determined to make that grilled cheese sandwich no matter the cost

i love the story conceit of wizards using their Phenomenal Cosmic Powers to do really trite, trivial poo poo (or really powerful, dangerous poo poo for dumb reasons; see that kc green comic about wizards, shotguns, and morals) so this is now my headcanon

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

MeccaPrime posted:

the stairs down were the hardest enemies in that dungeon

good lord that gif makes me angry t:mad:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

wait, why are

gently caress i worked it out as i was typing :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

ThornBrain posted:

But fear not, as this Tuesday, his bigger jackass of a grandson, Toots♪, sets off on his own adventure in Spirit Tracks!

so to set expectations, is Toots♪ more or less belligerent than Evil DRUNK? :v: