Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

I'm here to kiss tittiess and win football games!

Pillbug

Not sure what forum this question belongs in, so here goes:

I'm trying to pick out a countertop dishwasher for my office. We're wondering if there's a unit that connects to the water line the same way our Keurig does, rather than use an adapter with the sink faucet.

Also, what options do we have for drainage - tube into the sink, or is there anything else?

I'd love any pointers you can share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

A pint of plain is your only man

My great uncle died and left me a mini dishwasher from about 1998 that had a cold water line intake, heating element and drainage pump, so you'll probably be alright. I can't check what brand it is because I immediately gave it to my aunt (I like doing dishes) but I think it was a Bosch