Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

holy poo poo

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Maya Fey posted:

trying to find info about the apparent hostage situation at ubisoft montreal

had a similar problem finding info w/r/t reports of a huge dumpster fire at activision. hope everyone is safe

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Mia Wasikowska posted:

from tim rogers review of final fantasy vi

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Empress Brosephine posted:

ican't even see my own posts or post history drat I bet they suck
[goku punches frieza thru a mountain]

frieza: heh. yeah I bet you are beating me right now. I am disgustingly weak

piccolo: (warily) I don't like this...

krillin and gohan nervously exchange a glance

[goku straddles frieza and punches him in the face thousands of times]

frieza: (laughing) I'm fukcing dogshit. I suck.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

- What is this place?
> Pony soldiers?
- I've got things to do.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Action Jacktion posted:

Also, guess what's one week away....

hd rerelease of klax?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I'll be waiting
with a gun and a jill sandwich and nothing
nothing
nothing

Cubone
May 26, 2011

the gigaleak but instead of scores of beloved classic nintendo games it's fifa 2020

Cubone
May 26, 2011

phil is probably a good baseline for game design

if you're worried a game mechanic is too obtuse, aim for phil

if he can figure it out within 15 minutes, you're probably good

Cubone
May 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/JSJisDuke/status/1410097325737840640

that doesn't make sense, jon

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Skies of Arcadia, Quake III SegaNet
A Dreamcast left behind

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

im a…….mac user

partition the harddrive and install windows 10 with bootcamp, that's what I did

Cubone
May 26, 2011

quote:

“We have received an inquiry from the Department of Justice and are cooperating accordingly,” a spokesperson for Activision Blizzard told Dot Esports. “We deliver epic entertainment to our fans

Cubone
May 26, 2011

im gonna steal it

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as Persona 1 and 2

they just started at 3 for some reason

e: googled it, disregard

Cubone fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jul 8, 2021

Cubone
May 26, 2011

oh come on, how does Reptar not win every match?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

hehe

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lmfao no way

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I did miss david hayter in mgsv

chief kief just sounded like he was tired or something I dunno

snake's voice should be the sound of constant growly consternation, like a dog who thinks a tennis ball is going to play a trick on him

Cubone
May 26, 2011

thanks ol big ears

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Fixins posted:

Oke big ears was Tyler the man with Obama in that picture who owned neogaf
what that make you? normal ears?

you feel like a big man now, normal ears?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

two oblivion NPCs meet in the road:

"what time is it?"
"Ah! she salted 'em."
"indeed."
"Wonder what ol' big ears thinks of this. same with your previous post, sir."
lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I made a new friend

real, or in call of duty?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

1) Bob-omb Track
2) Stomping in the Name
3) Take the Power Star Back
4) Bullet Bill in the Head
5) Know Your Enemy (Ft. Wario)
6)

copy posted:

lol Zack de Luigi
lmfao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

we could all use a friend like Tom Nook

Cubone
May 26, 2011

b_d posted:

drowning verse from mt goats - no children (epic song, check it out on [b]youtube[b[])

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

nice I love blockchain gaming for vox collectibles in the gala game platform metaverse

Cubone
May 26, 2011

quote:

List of games
Fuksoft (1987, Sybilasoft)
Pepsi Cola (1987, Miami-Soft)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

that's not glados

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/ak92501/status/1490201823139016710

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

hope they didn't change anything else so Eli Vance is just dad to a 6' blue cartoon fox