Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

[Purely dead eyed soulless gamer with completely alien inflection] I love Game Fuel! I love the Special Edition cans!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

on 2nd thought i'm not surprised the weird homeschooled guy in his 20s who has never had a job in his life doesn't know R.zombies discography

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Ancient African Fertility Idol Shaped Gamer

*looks up really quick* oh, i was just uh. looking for who you were talking about.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
The US Army Official Doordash Coupon Code, brought to you by The Whopper.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Finally.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

I.N.R.I posted:

Youre gonna love this recipe. not only is it gluten free and loving digusting, its also rife with 15-30 minute time slots which i can use to educate you about the poo poo that really matters. now put on some chet baker and strap the gently caress in.

[1600 webcomic pages later]hink that if youre going to run a mayoral campaign on a pledge to implement full cycling coverage in a major city, you may as well go all in and fully separate the bike paths from the vehicle lanes instead of just painting them onto the existing roads which solves nothing, it just increases congestion and pisses off motorists and cyclists equally. anyway this ties in nicely to my point about bringing japanese games to the west without a proper dub, or worse, dubbing it and then neglecting to include an option for the original japanese audio.

well ive said my piece. enjoy your parboiled eggplant and raw salmon taco you absolutely savage unit. youve earned it

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Paladinus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X18gpghQ3FY

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Critic!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Critic!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

This how Thanos eliminates the weaker half of the population

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I wish Cliff B would come back and post here.

why dont you just go post with him on twitter instead?

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

she was gonna write splatoon

*looks down at my phone and pretends i have a call*

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Shampy posted:

I’d suck your dick if it meant you had to live with the memory for the rest of your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CavQm_LbZs

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
cop arresting particularly rowdy criminal: keep this up and youre on a one-way trip to an unforgettable orgasm

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
spyro and crash were good

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

gently caress Cliffy B

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Largo was my nickname in high school (it was pronounced differently though)

Largo back to gbs lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

goferchan posted:

Kissing your wife goodbye and telling her you're off to work and then riding the subway in circles for 10 hours playing Octopath Traveller

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
10 hours without the fam is just enough time to watch the avgn movie 5 times in a row (with nommie breaks!)

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Tato posted:

Finally got mine in the mail, they had to change the materials a bit from the promo shots but still looks awesome

Bethesda will be patching that any minute now.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Not the preferred nomenclature. African-American, please.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

I.N.R.I posted:

This fat son of a bitch is selling super cheap briefs

dionysian posted:

Pretty wise way to look at it honestly.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

I.N.R.I posted:

top, bottom, it doesnt matter. its not gay. its funny

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bob also left his Hercules.FullSeries.S01-S14.rear end torrent running last night and ruined his own stream.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Best wishes to Bob's family following his tragic death yesterday as he was standing outside with his mouth open and a bird flew into his mouth and down his throat, brutally pwning him. Dab on that GoFundMe button to ensure that the services are litty

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
lmfao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
looking forward to the beautiful unlockable ladies of the new austin powers pinball game namely Ivanna Penis, Alotta gently caress, and who could forget Alanis Wetpussy

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

postmodifier posted:

This is a really good deep cut, kudos on the field of dreams reference

Very appreciated post.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
still laughing at the the field of dreams. what book? same with your previous post, sir.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

mysterious loyall X posted:

gently caress you all.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

My roommate in medical school spent most of his time trying to emulate Donkey Kong’s walk from Tropical Freeze.

lmfao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

mysterious loyall X posted:

Kojima if you see this i beg of you. Please stop consuming mediocre pedophile anime amd manga.. There are ao many great, poedophile themed works from your great cizilzation. Evangelion, demon slayer, and kentaeo miuras real masterpiece giganto maxia to name.but a few.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Did the UK purchase Kellogg. Wtf.

Soon all the cereals will be salty or spicy