Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Wormskull posted:

[Purely dead eyed soulless gamer with completely alien inflection] I love Game Fuel! I love the Special Edition cans!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

goferchan posted:

Gamer in a corset I know, I know, it's serious

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

Youre gonna love this recipe. not only is it gluten free and loving digusting, its also rife with 15-30 minute time slots which i can use to educate you about the poo poo that really matters. now put on some chet baker and strap the gently caress in.

[1600 webcomic pages later]hink that if youre going to run a mayoral campaign on a pledge to implement full cycling coverage in a major city, you may as well go all in and fully separate the bike paths from the vehicle lanes instead of just painting them onto the existing roads which solves nothing, it just increases congestion and pisses off motorists and cyclists equally. anyway this ties in nicely to my point about bringing japanese games to the west without a proper dub, or worse, dubbing it and then neglecting to include an option for the original japanese audio.

well ive said my piece. enjoy your parboiled eggplant and raw salmon taco you absolutely savage unit. youve earned it

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

b_d posted:

wow, that’s WAY ahead of release!!!!!!!! :D

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

An Observant Gamer Just Found A Hidden Reference To Red Dead Redemption II In 1962 Film The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

goferchan posted:

Kissing your wife goodbye and telling her you're off to work and then riding the subway in circles for 10 hours playing Octopath Traveller

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Piña Colada song but it’s Wormskull taking out a personal ad for a D3 rift partner and Bob answers.

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I drop my Xbox soap in the Shawshank prison shower. A month later I’m breathing fresh Shenzhen air after climbing through the bore hole blasted through the earth

Lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

I'm prepared *reclines in my specially designed chair*

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

elf help book posted:

hey nice av, btw, did you gently caress my mom

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

(watching a Male bird display its brilliant yellow plumage to attract a mate in an intricate and beautiful ritual of nature ) lmao chicken going super saiyan

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ArfJason posted:

I am pitchfordio, I need meta growth for my Battleborn!

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Frenz posted:

The Pit. Barrels O Fun. Suburbs. Legendary maps by Sandy Peterson which overshadowed John Romeros paltry contributions to DOOM2 and he knows it: 30 years later and he’s still seething—staying up late at night reading all of Sandy’s tweets and pedantically replying to every one of them. “Acshually the coffee maker was next to Adrian’s office.” Lmfao

lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

A collection of Buddhist monks hold toys in front of the Xbox to determine if it truly is the reincarnation of the Dreamcast.

ArfJason posted:

hes picked the sacred rod!

lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmaooo

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

as always

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004