Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Item Getter posted:

The NPR review of that early 2000s D&D movie called it "based on the mind-numbing computer game, Dungeons & Dragons"

to be fair, if you saw that movie, you'd assume it was based on a mind numbing computer game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i cant even work this chart out

the way it's arranged makes it looks like the XBox never actually gets the full game lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

VWVWV posted:

Two different tiers of early access on top of two different preorders. I would ask who buys this poo poo but I read the replies and lol

lmao @ EA's Brad trying to throw Sony under the bus. imagine being in a company that let's you get passive aggressive with one of the major distributors of your product

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

also, apparently there is an infinite loading screen bug for all of the early access versions. EA FTW

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1090986537376919553

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

playing out a petty corporate squabble over proprietary software in the twitter replies, check out the big brain on brad!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

thats what i was gathering from it and i still cant work it out any other way

somrbody get Brad on the horn and sort this out.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

It takes like four weeks to get any EA game to the point where it will even start up, the early access is basically just beta testing.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i don't understand how on earth this gets off the ground. like, i don't know who owns the rights since harold ramis died, but it's where the Grand Feud came from, and i think everyone from both families likes to stay about 300 miles from it at all times.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i mean, also groundhog day doesn't need a sequel and there are already lots of video game groundhog days, etc etc, I literally don't understand how they're making this without just getting sued and being told to stop immediately.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i would probably pay 40 dollars for it if they released it for the switch and i already have it on the 3ds.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

extremebuff posted:

that whole video is awesome

I tried to watch this with Closed Captions and but they decidedly do not work for this video

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fargield posted:

Nicest guy you'll ever meet:

Twisted loving psychopath:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

looking forward to the Barenakd Ladies reunion in Apex Legends

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

an island where Stephan Jenkins sings Semi-Charmed Life but it's about loot boxes instead of drugs

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

That title doesn't make any sense

It was better than their first attempt, "Yahoo Serious Festival"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Imagine if you had a third hand for gaming.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Mostly, I'm just amazed he was able to bust that out like two minutes after my post

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Incredible. Upgrade your tesla to the model epsteinilon and receive a randy pritchford curated USB drive as a key fob as your goft from the Supreme logician musk himself

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

What a void in the absence of the being who, by herself, without gaming, fills the world! Oh! how true it is that the beloved console becomes God. One could comprehend that God might be jealous of this had not God the Father of all evidently made creation for the soul, and the soul for Ubisoft.

-Victor Hugo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Every lad from shropshire, Swindon, stoke-on-Trent and every other city come in for a HUGE unilad

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i hope when humanity is gone, we just leave behind a gian tspeaker that plays taht spooky song that plays in balthazar's lab in the 2300 AD.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

April 16, 2019: Visual Record of the Day of Frollo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

If you max out the levels of each kitten, Aerith herself appears and says "I would rather go NAKED than wear fur!"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i hipe i work at a company that plays more like super mario odyssey and les like a gatcha game

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

zelda patiently explaining to link for the millionth time that she has taken a vow of chastity for hyrule's Church of The Holy Mother

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*dabbing respectfully*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

getting Nintendo Power stamps for each kill and looking forward to getting enough for the yoshi plushie.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lara must have one of those OCK profiles where the face is mysteriously left out of every shot

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Try
To ease the pain
Somehow
We'll feel the same
Well no one knows
Where our turnips go

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Billy Shatner, dabbing and flossing his way through Rocket Man on his way to discounted tokens as a bunch of Gen Z players say "Who the gently caress is this?" and begin hurling tomatoes.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fake plastic jelly man
Jumping through fake plastic Japanese traps
For fake digital coins

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pennywise the Clown is going to be plylayable in the next Tekken

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*Maine grandpa voice* wavedashing, friends and neighbors. you bet your fur that has a beat you can boogie to. dash canceling to ALLLLLL the hits!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Ah, so at the end of Mario conquering Bowser, he finds that it wasn't the castle he was looking for and has to start all over again, you say? Intriguing... Interesting....

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Maine native here. People don't say any of these words. gently caress you.

sorry, but Stephen king says that's the way you talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004