Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

In Training posted:

His literary agent is himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

American McGay posted:

I'm trying to think of what Nintendo could do. They did the pretty crazy "oh hey Champion's Ballad is out right now" last year. Smash comes out hours later but I don't really know if they could do anything with that.

if prime 4 is out next year i think this is where they'll drop the trailer. otherwise, something we don't know about yet

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

some slightly nerdy fashion model that's married to someone else famous but i forget who

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

lol

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i can believe that no one who works at npr has played a game before in their life

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

from developers and pu

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

elf help book posted:

left stick between thumb and index, dpad with middle, l1 with ring, and l2 with pinky, as the controllers were designed

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

not even Gamer Cred can make double ipas good

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

In Training posted:

This is so true

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted: