Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

Zhen Zijing

Zhen laughs lightly with Guo's recounting, "You overestimated him, maybe." She pats him on the shoulder and adds her introduction, "I am Zhen Zijing." A nod. "And that'll have to do, since it's the only name I have. I'll be honest - I'm a little jealous." She feigns indignity toward Li, "Getting into fights with his sort and worse is usually my pastime - I think the reason I am here is that my master thought I should at least fight well." She glances toward the ground, her joviality draining as she hits more somber note, "And maybe to be more mindful of the consequences beyond my fist. I am trying."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jo Joestar
Oct 24, 2013
Sheh Li

He accepts Aiman's offered hand, trying and failing to match her grip. "I'm Sheh Li, of the Gulong Hills. I learned it from my clan, so if we had to give it a name, I suppose it'd be Sheh-style swordsmanship. A man named Wind Rider took me here, but so far all he's taught me is a new name - One-Fanged Cat. I wanted 'One-Fanged Tiger', but he told me it'd be a long time before anyone in the Sect would call me that with a straight face."

He bows to Zhen Zijing. "I'm still learning about consequences myself-", he gestures to his missing arm, "-but if you want to practise your hobby, I'd be happy to spar with you once this is over."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Yue Lixue, the White Fox

Lixue smiles broadly at Zhen, saying, "You are most welcome to the next challenger. I have no little curiosity as to how we'll be trained. Do you really think that we'll be able to split the sky and summon a rain of mountains, like the stories say?" She looks a little apprehensive at the concept as she looks at her fist. "That seems a far cry from the skills I've come to understand."

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

Zhen Zijing

"Sure, sure, don't worry, I'll fight everyone!" She draws an arm around both the White Fox and the One-Fanged Cat, giving them a brief embrace. "I don't know about tearing down the heavens or churning up the ground, but knowledge should be used to better things, not to be cloistered. They wouldn't train us to be a warrior worth a thousand if we were only meant to sit around pondering our toes."

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Guo Songyang

"I mean, I got some pretty nifty toes, all in all, but they are humble, down to earth soles and would squirm under all the attention."

He pondered. "Hm, but yeah, I got some business I'd like to get down to back down the mountain as well, though I'm hoping to learn more than kicking a lot of rear end here."

• Locked thread