Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i can do the gollum voice so well that most people who hear it ask me never to do it again

i discovered that i'm now on the forums leaderboard for most gassed threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

My Smelliest Turd 2005 trophy

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I can bounce a basketball so low you can't slip a piece of cardboard under it. I shouldn't be proud of that, but I *am* proud of my nickname with the ladies 'the human vibrator'

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Every time I take a poo poo I am flooded with feelings of pride.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

popewiles posted:

My Smelliest Turd 2005 trophy

but your account only dates back to 2006?

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!
If this was an honest thread it would just be 40 pages of people posting about their penis.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I outran the police 5 or 6 times, once even on foot. I caught a DUI a few years back so i can't do that anymore.

It's really easy to outrun the police btw.

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
when I went to jail I only had to suck 4 dicks to eat after two weeks

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Fintilgin posted:

If this was an honest thread it would just be 40 pages of people posting about their penis.

we already had a thread like that

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My dog died a year ago today and I haven't yet let myself slip into a psychosis so deep that I become president just so I can . I'm pretty proud of that! I feel like that is a significant accomplishment!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ive got 300+ followers on twitter dot com bitch (8<

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
first user to register at skull mund dot com bitch (8<

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
only a couple inches away from mastering the powerful self suck technique bitch (8<

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Nooner posted:

only a couple inches away from mastering the powerful self suck technique bitch (8<

and at least another 300 followers on twitter nice job man

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

My dog died a year ago today and I haven't yet let myself slip into a psychosis so deep that I become president just so I can . I'm pretty proud of that! I feel like that is a significant accomplishment!

oh man... my dogs been my best friend since sixth grade... he's soo loving old now. Just took him to his monthly check up. He's not going blind, his heart sounds good. Vet basically told us he's showing no signs of slowing down. i am going to loving lose it when he finally decides to slow down on me. having something you love slowly start to slip and fall from right under your nose is the worst thing ever. gonna have to take a day off from everything when i notice his little knees start to buckle when he tries to get up.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i manned up and saw that hooker. she taught me how to smoke crack and how to love

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
i outlived all my friends from heroin addiction

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Most white noise poster

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I am an expert in TI-BASIC programming language. :smug:

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Got a real tight b hole

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

our complex closed the laundry room while i was in the middle of drying my bed stuff and i was drunk so i just slammed through it and blew out the whole door frame
i felt like a swat guy

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I can jerk off six times a day no problem

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
when my turd is so huge it clogs the shitter

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I had sex with three different women in one day and i didn't shower the whole day

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
i had sex

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

BONE DOG posted:

I had sex with three different women in one day and i didn't shower the whole day

i bet you had stiff itchy pubes that day bud good job

Enemy Ace
Mar 14, 2006
"We stain the sky. We fight a war in heaven."
My smartwatch which among other things count steps, informs me that I masturbated for about 4000 steps worth yesterday

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I sent a goatse link to the white house voter fraud commission and the email was published unredacted as part of their "public comment" bits

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

oh man... my dogs been my best friend since sixth grade... he's soo loving old now. Just took him to his monthly check up. He's not going blind, his heart sounds good. Vet basically told us he's showing no signs of slowing down. i am going to loving lose it when he finally decides to slow down on me. having something you love slowly start to slip and fall from right under your nose is the worst thing ever. gonna have to take a day off from everything when i notice his little knees start to buckle when he tries to get up.

I walked in, saw him on the floor and he never got up. He'd had a mcnugget the night before. 9 days before his 12th birthday, my big dane lad died while I stroked his head. Which is a lot better than the many other ways I'd worried about him going before (shipping dogs via plane is terrifying). But a year later I'm still fairly unwell about it.

It's rough. My childhood good girl died 7 years ago this year on my birthday. I still choke up when I think about it.

I'm glad your lad hasn't left you yet. I hope he never does.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

I sent a goatse link to the white house voter fraud commission and the email was published unredacted as part of their "public comment" bits

that was you? gj

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I walked in, saw him on the floor and he never got up. He'd had a mcnugget the night before. 9 days before his 12th birthday, my big dane lad died while I stroked his head. Which is a lot better than the many other ways I'd worried about him going before (shipping dogs via plane is terrifying). But a year later I'm still fairly unwell about it.

It's rough. My childhood good girl died 7 years ago this year on my birthday. I still choke up when I think about it.

What the gently caress you’re not allowed to make me cry in GBS.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

: ( sending you love friend

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
I've lost 40 pounds over the past six months despite being a boarder line alcoholic.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
not me personally because i'm above all this nonsense :smugdog: but basically taking pride in any aspect of your identity you didn't willfully choose for yourself is some dumb poo poo and it's a huge problem in contemporary society!!!!!!!!!!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

my dog is a good boy

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Prude posted:

not me personally because i'm above all this nonsense :smugdog: but basically taking pride in any aspect of your identity you didn't willfully choose for yourself is some dumb poo poo and it's a huge problem in contemporary society!!!!!!!!!!

take it to my thread about conservatives, buddy

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

my very big nuts/balls

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i can do the gollum voice so well that most people who hear it ask me never to do it again

Same but the Predator clicking, actually.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

take it to my thread about conservatives, buddy

this is a matter of pride, not politics, bub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Prude posted:

I’m proud of teabagging u

• Locked thread