Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
If you're gonna have a huge rear end intro like that you should get to forgo the anthems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Wow weird that they did the True North thing in Vegas.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I like this guys singing voice, very sonorous. Now have him do some Gregorian chants or something.

Also, weird that they flew Jets over the game. Come on guys you're giving the away team too much.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Thats a rough start to the proceedings.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Are some of you multiple minutes behind?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

That was a sneaky sneaky elbow by Byfuglien. Looked like nothing on the broadcast until they replayed it.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

DariusLikewise posted:

The Jets look like they are playing at half speed compared to Vegas

I don't understand why teams that are usually quite fast seem to get like this occasionally but it seems to happen a lot in hockey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

drat Neal really got his chin checked there, that looked mostly harmless too.

• Locked thread