Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is your job bullshit
Yes
No
I don't know
View Results

• Locked thread
bikesonyx
Oct 9, 2014
Cracker Barrel is the worst waiting job Ive ever had; I mean I thought it would be a good idea being near school and all but the truth is that you can't make any money. They want you to act like a sever in fine dining but you get about $4 per table. Im doing good, b.c. I have other things, but like don't work there if you need to pay bills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bikesonyx
Oct 9, 2014

yeah I eat rear end posted:

My job is to write papers that maybe 15-20 people in the world will ever read. I only have one paper with 100 citations and it took 9 years to rack up that many. So I'd say my job is pretty worthless to society, but that doesn't bother me.

I respect what you do tho

• Locked thread