Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

America is great, because America is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Split Pea Superman posted:

Wow wtf happened late 1960s early 70s

:thunk:

Literally the first loving result for “us birth rates since 1970”

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2016/10/26/growth-in-annual-u-s-births-since-1970-driven-entirely-by-immigrant-moms/

Immigration is covering up for the fact America isn’t having kids anymore because it’s too expensive. Blaming immigrants is loving stupid, it’s the deterioration of worker rights and unions ability to fight back.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Careful Drums posted:

Does it not bother anyone that that large a proportion of people are struggling for basic needs (food, water shelter)? gently caress who or what's fault it is. How does America improve itself?

:thermidor:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

So what your saying is babies born to citizens are too expensive, and we have to import cheaper babies?

The guy is half a step away from the same justification used in union breaking while claiming the deterioration of worker's rights is to blame. WTF am I supposed to do other than asking him to clarify this? Unless clarifying his statement would reach an uncomfortable conclusion...

Getting people to recognize that, since the 60's, excess productivity has increasingly been dedicated to improving the lives of foreign nationals offers others a way for them to reconcile their resentments with reality, and thereby reduces the suffering that results from misguided emotional effort. :angel:

A nice take that it’s all immigrants fault for the richest 1% owning 1/3 of all wealth and the top 10% owning 75% of all wealth. Jeff bezos has $120 billion and pays his workers so little they go on food stamps- How is that immigrants fault? And the reason we are taking them in is because our country would literally not grow if we didn’t. We’d have an almost equal amount of people dying as being born, it’s not siphoning off our wealth to them to come here, live in ghettos and pop our babies.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

can't believe those immigrants own 35% of the economy and aren't sharing. Gotta build that wall!!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

BloodRed posted:

I said this last time and got dog-piled but if you're not willing to move to where the work is you can gently caress right off tbh

you probably got dog-piled because this is the dumbest poo poo.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Careful Drums posted:

idk if i'm allowed to do this but mods can you close this thread i think its been played out and i'm kind of sorry for making it

You can close the thread yourself, only if you’re on desktop though. You don’t have to ask the mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Oh right, it's because he's a disingenuous and deceptive little Soy Boy whose hands are so pathetic he needs a mechanical keyboard to touch computers without straining them.

This...is a post alright :whitewater:

• Locked thread