Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Gigi Galli posted:

Hello idiot hell fuckers, the transfer window is open and you can make a thread!

ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
I'm ready for some transfers

https://twitter.com/Tancredi_Vines/status/546659788915228674

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

i hope that my team signs a manager and some players, op

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

Bogan Krkic posted:

Same

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bogan Krkic posted:

Same

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Arsenal are being linked to 30 year old and notably bad defender Sokratis, as well as Nice’s midfielder Seri, who has a medical condition that prevents him from existing in cold temperatures. They’re also apparently appointing a manager who has managed exactly 0 games. It’s going to be a long summer,

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
hoping big tony signs some creative players and we dont sell traore and gibson.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Bogan Krkic posted:

I'm thinking something like

code:

Henry              Arteta 
Piers Morgan      Big Sam        Per
                 Lehmann

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

I'm thinking something like

code:
        Henry              Arteta 
Piers Morgan      Big Sam        Per
                 Lehmann

im not an arsenal fan

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
buffon might be going to liverpool

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Ki Sung Yeung has bolted now that his contract is up. Leon has retired, Rangel wants to try some lower league club first.

Fabianski wants out, cried on the pitch after the Stoke game.

Fernandez and Naughton rumoured to have handed in transfer requests. Did not cry on the pitch after the Stoke game.

World class defender Alfie Mawson is available for big offers (get them in soon before the inevitable bidding war).

Sevilla have activated Roque Mesa's purchase clause following his loan. Thanks for nothing you fat drunk midget. Jordi Amat is almost certainly going to join Betis permanently, they had a great season and qualified for Europe.

Swansea had one of the highest wages to turnover ratios in the Premier League so all of these poo poo players must go asap.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Bogan Krkic posted:

they're going to sign a load of poo poo strikers

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Who will buy my slightly damaged James Maddison for £30m to fund all of Norwich's hopes and dreams?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
West Ham please buy Andre Ayew back he's even worse now than when you bought him the first time, promise.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

blue footed boobie posted:

Arsenal are being linked to 30 year old and notably bad defender Sokratis, as well as Nice’s midfielder Seri, who has a medical condition that prevents him from existing in cold temperatures. They’re also apparently appointing a manager who has managed exactly 0 games. It’s going to be a long summer,

It's going to be loving magical.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
If all these Arsenal rumours come to pass and they manage to equal or better this season that really doesn’t reflect well on Wenger.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Is this the thread where we discuss Milan's transfer to a lower series?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

hoping big tony signs some creative players and we dont sell traore and gibson.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Jose posted:

they're going to sign a load of poo poo strikers

We're trying to sign new players before we have a new manager or any scouts ftw

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bacon Terrorist posted:

If all these Arsenal rumours come to pass and they manage to equal or better this season that really doesn’t reflect well on Wenger.

It really would have taken some trying to finish lower than 6th with Arsenal’s squad.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
who edited my thread title

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I hope man city pay all the money for Mahrez and the owners decide to back the manager now or replace him rather than waiting til winter

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Bogan Krkic posted:

im not an arsenal fan

same

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

abuse culture. posted:

buffon might be going to liverpool

What’s the source? I’d be thrilled if he went to Liverpool, but I can’t imagine it makes sense for either Buffon’s finances or lifestyle goals. Doesn’t really fit the Liverpool transfer group’s M.O. either.

I was also thrilled with Balotelli and thought it would work out, so maybe I’m the one who’s full of poo poo.

Plus, I don’t know if a guy who loves Juve that much could ever go to Liverpool.

Brony Car fucked around with this message at 01:36 on May 18, 2018

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Brony Car posted:

Plus, I don’t know if a guy who loves Juve that much could ever go to Liverpool.

how else could he plant the charges beneath the kop if he wasn't on the inside...

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Everton better keep Rooney

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Fat Ashley better give Rafa a bazillion dollars

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Liverpool will almost certainly be looking at a DM replacement for Can when he inevitably leaves for Juve. Jorginho is the current hot favourite but he might be going to City. We're also apparently trying to get another player for the front three - Pulisic, Malcolm, Bailley, and Lemar are the names being thrown around. Creativity in midfield is also a weak point with Lallana ageing and we've been linked strongly to Fekir and James Madison (sorry BSE).

Elsewhere, we might get another CB with Matip not impressing this season. GK is always on the cards and it remains to be seen whether we'll go for a number 1 or number 2.

Outgoings: Mignolet (wants game time), Can, but that should be about it. We are letting some of the kids go but I'm expecting Klopp to be strengthening the squad rather than replacing players who have left.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I reckon Ings will go, Solanke too but maybe just a loan. We're also starting to have too many right backs if Clyne stays healthy, unless we start playing Gomez at CB next to The Best Defender In The World.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Bogan Krkic posted:

It's looking like it's probably going to be Pellegrini as manager so we're almost definitely signing the shuffling corpse of Yaya Toure

West007
Apr 21, 2013

abuse culture. posted:

soccer transfer thread: Your team gets the opposite of what it needs

mods???

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Heard there is a young wonderkid in Turkey being looked at by all the big clubs, anyone seen much of Yerdadsdik?

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Ryan Sessegnon is 18 today and all I want for Transfer Window Christmas is for him to never leave

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Everton better keep Rooney

A lot of talk last week that he had already signed with the Washington D.C. team in the MLS. Weird pick if true, would've figured he'd go to Los Angeles in an effort to hang out with movie stars or something.

E:

Also the Independent and some other papers reporting that United are discussing a deal with Chelsea for Martial. They want Willian in return or possibly Willian + cash.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 10:38 on May 18, 2018

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Der Shovel posted:

A lot of talk last week that he had already signed with the Washington D.C. team in the MLS. Weird pick if true, would've figured he'd go to Los Angeles in an effort to hang out with movie stars or something.

He's too ugly for LA.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

African AIDS cum posted:

Heard there is a young wonderkid in Turkey being looked at by all the big clubs, anyone seen much of Yerdadsdik?

He signed for a Syrian upstart team a couple of weeks ago m8

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Der Shovel posted:

Also the Independent and some other papers reporting that United are discussing a deal with Chelsea for Martial. They want Willian in return or possibly Willian + cash.

This is dumb.

Willian will be 30 in August so United would have 30 year old Alexis off the left and 30 year old Willian off the right instead of playing Martial and Rashford. Cool.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Shrapnig posted:

This is dumb.

Willian will be 30 in August so United would have 30 year old Alexis off the left and 30 year old Willian off the right instead of playing Martial and Rashford. Cool.

What else is a team with a manager incapable of developing players supposed to do?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Shrapnig posted:

This is dumb.

Hang on, are you saying that Jose Mourinho might prefer playing old players he has worked with before, rather than developing youth?

Say it ain't so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Shrapnig posted:

This is dumb.

They might be old but they're actually good

• Locked thread