Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Smythe posted:

I believe in you canpakes. You have my support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

fricken awesome

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
lol the thread tag change and sticky. I just discovered how to do that by seeing your work, so thanks Jose!

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
there was a thing somewhere where a guy was talking about how he looked fine in a fedora and everyone piled on him demanding to see a picture and he ended up being an older guy who worked for national geographic and he had a picture of him in a fedora out in the field and he looked completely natural in it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
canpakes part of the mod challenge is because you make a poo poo load of threads that are all pretty poo poo

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Jose posted:

canpakes part of the mod challenge is because you make a poo poo load of threads that are all pretty poo poo

Have some patience. He probably looked up the difference between a trillby and a fedora with your earlier threat, and is now at Target wondering where they are hiding the actual fedoras.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Give him time. Maybe he's learning how to photoshop himself on to Don Draper's body.

Xotl
May 28, 2001

Be seeing you.

a hole-y ghost posted:

The Picture Of Fedorian Gray

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Jose posted:

So people posting "poo poo loads of poo poo threads" don't get probated anyway? Also, OP didn't lurk long enough apparently.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Fedora! Son qua.
Ehi, Fedora! Son qua.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Smythe posted:

For love of a huge green grape and a cucky pizzone I believe in you!!!!! You can do it!

Smythe, it's time.

Sorry for your loss.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Canpakes owns

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaintrailles posted:

Smythe, it's time.

Sorry for your loss.

Lol nooooo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Forced memes ftw

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Where's the picture!!!!?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Come on canpakes, you can do it!

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
OP, you're at least 5x as fuckable with the fedora on. For confirmation purposes, however, do you mind posting a photo? full nude is most effective.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
i petition op is prob'd indefinitely until fedora photo is delivered

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
you can do it canpakes

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Mel Mudkiper posted:

i petition op is prob'd indefinitely until fedora photo is delivered

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs

Fedoras are awesome

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
This thread is fedorable. :allears:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Spinster posted:

This thread is fedorable. :allears:

Dear Spinster, were fedoras ever considered cool and would you bang a Fedora wearer

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Oh my god I had blocked this from memory.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

RabbitWizard posted:

So people posting "poo poo loads of poo poo threads" don't get probated anyway? Also, OP didn't lurk long enough apparently.

they do but i felt like making the punishment worse

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Dear Spinster, were fedoras ever considered cool and would you bang a Fedora wearer

I would... but I'm a whore who will bang anything.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Unironical Fedoras were way before my time.

I gotta go with probably no on this one, BUT I can barely imagine showing some guy that he doesn't need it, that his brains and nerdiness are sexy if he will just embrace it, that he has nice features and grow a drat mustache maybe...

But like I say
No relation to real life so far

I've never really known a fedora man irl.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Feel-good thread of the year.

Get bent pancakes.

:vapes:

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Over There posted:

Oh my god I had blocked this from memory.

I now have to get working on blocking it from my own.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I have a couple of friends that think fedoras are cool. I've tried to explain that they aren't, but they just won't listen. Apparently photos of us in our early 20s smoking hookah while wearing fedoras isn't enough evidence.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Don’t punish OP immediately, imho open the challenge up to other goons and the mod-subjective best photo gets to decide fate of OP

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Smythe posted:

Canpakes owns

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fellis posted:

Don’t punish OP immediately, imho open the challenge up to other goons and the mod-subjective best photo gets to decide fate of OP

Lol I’ll defer to my seniors. It is after whatever moon time gmt though right?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'll give canpakes until thursday while i think on it

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Fellis posted:

This was funny when it was dog food and goons raced to post themselves eating dog food to decide the fate of the op that said they were considering eating benefuls at college (with nutritional info comparisons to ramen and things)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

want 2 c that panface

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Hugh Malone posted:

This was funny when it was dog food and goons raced to post themselves eating dog food to decide the fate of the op that said they were considering eating benefuls at college (with nutritional info comparisons to ramen and things)

That garbage is better for people than dogs anyhow.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ask yourself are you a canpakes or a cantpakes

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Hugh Malone posted:

Well self-owning to own another is cool and being creative is also good

I have a joke I want to do but I think I’ve severed anyone with a fedora from my life already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Wamdoodle posted:

Humphrey Bogart was the last guy able to pull off the fedora.

A lot of guys think they look like Bogart when they wear a fedora. But they really look and come off like Elisha Cook Jr.