Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Sneaky Wombat posted:

The yearly reminder not to do practice runs and burn myself out waiting for this crap to start.

You still have plenty of time to grind up to lvl. 99 before the first crystal, that should keep you occupied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Nasgate posted:

I'd like to add that Double Lance gets the Jump! double damage, putting it on par with the Chicken Knife for damage.

As a side-bar, Holy Lance already out-damages Chicken Knife with Jump 90% of the time, and you practically get them at the same time. I think Dragoon might be the most pointless Chicken knife user.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN
e:nm

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Just finished this morning with the best Natural team I've ever gotten. I overdid it and leveled up to ~55 and ended up steamrolling Exdeath in a few minutes.

Around when have they been sending out completion verifications this year?

e: I guess around 11:00. Time to waste my day off on a Classic run.

Pneub fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jun 23, 2018

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN
Does Monk's Focus attack ignore Chicken Knife's bullshit? I've never heard it come up.