Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also yeah I unvote revote etc...blah blah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also my flavor really made the massacre seem like some weird poo poo like church scene from kingsmen level messed up

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
jokephase is over

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

With that out of the way I think I'm like 3/4 of binus being scum in games ive been in recently so lets keep the streak alive

##vote bminus

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

i uNDERSTAND tHAT iF i dO nOT uNVOTE tHE mOD wILL nOT cOUNT a rEVOTE uNLESS i aM a dOUBLEVOTER.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

No wonder it took so long for this game to open if Ecco wrote role PMs for all those people who died to open D1 :rip:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Confirming. I've also been drinking. Deal with it.

##unvote ##vote the establishment

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Confirming. I've also been drinking. Deal with it.

##unvote ##vote the establishment

:cheerdoge:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I understand Ecco has a thing for unvoting, so on and so forth.

Alright, well... I'm going to bed. G'night guys and gals.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Monathin posted:

With that out of the way I think I'm like 3/4 of binus being scum in games ive been in recently so lets keep the streak alive

##vote bminus

:stare:

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
woah i'm super drunk rnf##vote moatd

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i uNDERSTAND tHAT iF i dO nOT uNVOTE tHE mOD wILL nOT cOUNT a rEVOTE uNLESS i aM a dOUBLEVOTER.

yes

Monathin posted:

##vote bminus

no vote bmins day 1 no

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
moat are u a scum this game, pls answer truthfully

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Atomic Soda posted:

moat are u a scum this game, pls answer truthfully

We are on a roll so long as you aren't scum

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I have a busy weekend planned so I may not be able to post much.

That said obviously Atomic Soda is scum.

##vote Atomic Soda

I Will Unvote Before I Vote Again Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Moatillata posted:

Also my flavor really made the massacre seem like some weird poo poo like church scene from kingsmen level messed up

OP has the vanilla PM in it. We all can see that..... this seems like an attempt to "clear" one's self by emulating the vanilla PM text.

Also, bminus is a poopy badman because JOKEPHAIZE SHALL NEVER DIE!

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Atomic Soda posted:

Excuse me, please do not steal my intellectual property :colbert:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Dick Bastardly posted:

OP has the vanilla PM in it. We all can see that..... this seems like an attempt to "clear" one's self by emulating the vanilla PM text.

Also, bminus is a poopy badman because JOKEPHAIZE SHALL NEVER DIE!

As you said yourself, we are still in jokephase- no logical arguments allowed. ##vote DB

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

IllegallySober posted:

By intellectual property you mean SCUM SALUTE!!?!?!

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I received a key piece of information in my PM: A pee-stained note from a person hiding under Merk's bed that says he wets the bed, and is likely also scum.

##vote merk

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

IllegallySober posted:

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

capitalist

im a witch i take what i want, bucko, you don't own words, sonny jim

CCKeane posted:

I have a busy weekend planned so I may not be able to post much.

That said obviously Atomic Soda is scum.

##vote Atomic Soda

I Will Unvote Before I Vote Again Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

keane reaching for the low hanging fruit

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
moat if we are both town my happiness will be complete but now i've sobered up somewhat you should probably kill me today.

the best and greatest rule with mafia is play to win and i am town but boy howdy i'm also a paranoid gun owner death miller (not sure if my flip is the scum alignment tho)

i am not a good enough player to make this work in towns favour and i don't want cops/docs dying to a misplaced hail of bullets. claiming is a problem also cause if scum have a redirector they just gunna feed townies into my fire, but i think its better than sitting on this info.

please kill me painlessly, and win as town for my sacrifice

if you let me live (don't) i'm pretty sure ecco said that bk and monathin were immune to my paranoia and should visit anytime!

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
also lol ecco, don't think i don't appreciate this you card

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
lol wut

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
wut indeed

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
grace us with more of your verbal stylings aa

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Atomic Soda posted:

moat if we are both town my happiness will be complete but now i've sobered up somewhat you should probably kill me today.

the best and greatest rule with mafia is play to win and i am town but boy howdy i'm also a paranoid gun owner death miller (not sure if my flip is the scum alignment tho)

i am not a good enough player to make this work in towns favour and i don't want cops/docs dying to a misplaced hail of bullets. claiming is a problem also cause if scum have a redirector they just gunna feed townies into my fire, but i think its better than sitting on this info.

please kill me painlessly, and win as town for my sacrifice

if you let me live (don't) i'm pretty sure ecco said that bk and monathin were immune to my paranoia and should visit anytime!

Jokephaize is alive and well.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
db, mate, im deadly serious. deadly

come visit and i'll show you

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Atomic Soda posted:

db, mate, im deadly serious. deadly

come visit and i'll show you

I would if I could.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
im scum

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Great, we have our volunteer to visit AS! Huzzah!

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Atomic Soda posted:

Eccogame confirmed

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

im town

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

##unvote
##vote B-

legit scummy post

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Atomic Soda posted:

grace us with more of your verbal stylings aa

I'm usually ineffable or not listened to. So for the sake of clarity, I'm just going to grunt, drool and fling poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
*incomprehensible

• Locked thread