Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
(jump to votecount)

(source)
The air is sweaty and damp. The sun breaks between clouds, giving brief moments of rest below. The town of Juanagua in the Livireen simmers every summer, and when that happens everything on the island moves a little more slowly. Lizards bake comfortably on stone slabs, birds bathe in fountains, and people rest under awnings or palm fronds. Fish mongers cast ice spells over their wares while hauling them from port to stall, priests linger in their temples waving themselves with fans, beggars sleep under makeshift tents, tax collectors go door to door wearing wide-brimmed hats, soothsayers shrug when asked the simplest questions, and expecting mothers gather by the shore, soaking their feet in the waves. Life here is still and steady; it's too hot to be too busy, and the Juanagualeņos are fine with that.
Today though, as things do in stories like this, something new happened. A strange man approached the town on foot. He wore a burlap cloak with his hood up, the bright sun obscuring his face. He was an itinerant preacher, though he fancied himself more of a prophet. He had spent decades meditating in the mountains, hoping to uncover a deeper meaning to life. Instead he discovered fantastic powers, magicks he spent more decades honing and training. Now he felt like he was ready to put his strength to the test: he was going to kill an entire town with his mind.

(source)

Welcome to this game of mafia! This is a 15 player closed-setup game. However, it is a "traditional" game; there will be little that isn't featured on the SA Mafia Wiki or the Mafia flash thingy. However there might still be some surprises thrown your way! Who knows?

The standard mafia rules apply: don't do anything that could be construed as "not in the spirit of mafia." But I'm not a huge stickler for rules, so as long as you don't break the game it'll probably be fine. For instance, feel free to edit your posts to fix minor things like formatting, even if you get caught by the ninja; just be reasonable about it.

However, please remember that I reserve the right to punish someone as I see fit for whatever thing they do.

My unique quirk: please ##unvote before re##voting. I will not count revotes without unvotes unless you are a double-voter. Votebot finally supports this functionality, and so there should rarely be a discrepancy between my counts and its. I may even stop doing hand counts entirely; how strange would that be?

If you haven't posted for a while, I'll prod you with a PM. If you have a reason why you're not posting, feel free to tell me -- I like to think I'm fairly reasonable. If you aren't posting and it's going to be a chronic problem, I'll ask if you want a replacement; it's up to you, I just want everyone to have a good time, you included.

Every game day will have a deadline. If majority voting has not been reached by then, the day will end with no execution. Note that if I am ever for some reason unavailable for a deadline I've set, you should assume it to be floating.

Try to only post while sober. You can't play mafia well if you're not sober, and you make the rest of the game more difficult for everyone else too.

To sign up, simply say whether you want to play or be a replacement, whether or not you have PMs, and your email address. I'm "eccoraven" via g-mail. I only check my email once a week, so if you don't have PMs you should really consider getting it!

If you are living with, or otherwise have direct RL contact with, another player in the game, please tell me when signing up. It won't affect your chances for playing the game, I just like to know these things in advance.

Here we go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Current Phase: N / A
:h: N / A
:d: N / A

Player List:
1) Anomalous Amalgam
2) Atomic Soda
3) b-minus1
4) BottleKnight Podima
5) CCKeane
6) Dick Bastardly
7) Hal Incandenza
8) IllegallySober
9) Jonathan Fisk Meinberg Alasdair Crawfish
10) merk Pinterest Mom merk again
11) Moatillata
12) Monathin
13) SalTheBard
14) Slamburger
15) Tired Moritz

Night 0: An obscene number of people were massacred early in the morning of day 1.
Day 1: Tired Moritz, Ignacio, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), executed.
Night 1: Dick Bastardly, Matteo, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), died. Monathin, Cornelia, Inquisitor (council-aligned cult cop), died.
Day 2: Anomalous Amalgam, Sofia, Constable (council-aligned naive cop), executed.
Night 2: Nobody died during the night, hm, isn't that peculiar? Most unusual, at least.
Day 3: SalTheBard, Luis, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), executed.
Night 3: Alasdair, Victoria, Follower (cult-aligned cultist), died.
Day 4: b-minus1, Natalia, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), executed.
Night 4: Hal Incandenza, Isabella, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), died. Slamburger, Samuel, Cleric (council-aligned doctor), died.
Day 5: merk, Albert "St." Leroux, Prophet (cult-aligned recruiter), executed.

GAME OVER
TOWN VICTORY

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Jun 17, 2018

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
we are over halfway there woo! tell more of your friends, I don't have any, I drove them all away by being ecco t. raven.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'll give this game through the weekend to fill. If it hasn't filled by 8pm PDT on Monday I'll close it down and try again later

I hope it fills though!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'm assuming nobody else will sign up in the next two hours and so hooray the game is filled! :toot:

I'll write role PMs over the next few days. I am expecting a start time of Thursday afternoon, with a Monday deadline. Hooray!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
pmom has given you his spot, merk. congrats you're in!

I am going to have the game up tonight. Slammed with work this week but I believe I can do it, I'm pretty incredible.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'm working on them and will not finish by tonight, sorry, but not very sorry, but still a bit sorry. I have the morning off so hopefully I can finish them by then??

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
nobody died this time I just like drinking after work rather than writing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'm an adult, I don't write or post while drunk, and neither should any of you!! See the rules!!!!!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Jonathan Fisk posted:

oh so *that's* why we never see you anymore :henget:

one of many.

I will definitely absolutely no foolin' have the roles done tonight. Alas would that role writing were billable hours. I'll keep the deadline to Monday so things don't lag too hard over the weekend.

My apologies, as usual.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I think in the future I will give my role PM finishing estimates via rough percentage odds. so like getting them done by Thursday was a 40%, getting them done this morning was closer to 20%, and getting them done tonight is closer to 80%.

though to be honest, as of this post, it's 100%, because role PMs are going out now.

hooray!

please please please do not post some variation of "confirmed!" in the thread. It's really annoying. I assume you got it. If you didn't, message me privately.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
STANDARD FORM PREGAME

Hooray! Everyone should have their role PMs; check your inboxes. Thank you for being patient with me!

Instead of saying some variation of "confirm" type the following sentence (capitalizing the first letter of each word):

I understand that if I do not unvote the mod will not count a revote unless I am a doublevoter.

For reference, all the role PMs look something like this:

A Sample Role PM posted:

Varinn - Valerie - Villager (town-aligned)
It all happened so suddenly. Today is market day, the most important day of the week. It's the day the market is open and everyone shows off what they've hunted, fished, caught, grown, made, and crafted in the past week. The stalls are set up neatly, and practically the whole town is there buying things for the upcoming week.
Today was like every other day. You were happily in the market, buying bread and fish and vegetables and some fruit that arrived in a shipment just this morning. Things were fairly ordinary, until a strange, cloaked figure stood up on a podium. He loudly cleared his throat, and shouted, loudly enough for all to hear, albeit faintly: "everyone listening to me right now, grab the sharpest thing near you, and kill the first person you see that isn't me."
What happened next was as weird as it was horrifying. You felt your mind go blank. Your smile descended, and you saw your arms reaching for a knife, or a sharpened piece of ceramic tile, or even a pointy stone - you can't quite remember. Then you turned ninety-degrees and swung madly at the first person you saw. You stabbed at their throat, you stabbed into their eyes, you stabbed in their gut. You didn't do it in anger or fear or malice, in fact inside your head you were screaming to stop, but you couldn't help yourself. When your victim was dead, lying in a pool of blood (both their own and that of those nearby), you suddenly snapped back, as if waking up from a surreal dream.
And then you screamed.

You are a townie! You seek to restore peace and order to this town, and as such, win when all scum players are removed from the game.
You have no other outstanding powers or abilities.
You are vanilla and you are town-aligned.

Character names are generated randomly using various easy-to-find internet programs, as well as random Wikipedia articles and my own creativity.

Flips will look like this:

:s: Player Name, Character Name, Flavor Title (alignment-aligned role), died in a flavor-specific way. :s:

Example:

:s: Varinn, Valerie, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death the morning of day 1. :s:

The game should be beginning shortly!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
It was a massacre. Bodies were stacked in the market square amid pools of blood that reeked in the hot summer sun. The mayor declared a strict curfew, forbidding people from leaving their homes, though obviously that was never going to happen. Instead the villagers built a gallows along the shoreline and decided to play a little game of hangman. Whomever did this was a monster, and like all monsters, they needed a good being killed, if only so they couldn't hurt anyone else this way ever again.

:rip:
Dragnix, Cecilio, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
LITERALLY MAD IRL, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Lomil, Angelica, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
GodOfEvilCows, Arsene, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Garbageman, Florens, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Surec, Nazare, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Kingcobweb, Roque, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Pleadsthe5th, Jacinta, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Tube, Rubens, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Atoramos, Carl, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Fronz, Candida, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Varinn, Valerie, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
fitsfadda, Augustus, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Illandir, Miranda, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Dusz, Rogelio, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Khabuem, Florinda, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Dominion, Pepito, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Dominoes, Obduela, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
This Post Sucks, Heriberto, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
flatluigi, Maribel, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
xopods, Tancredo, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
TaoJones, Telado, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
zzyzx, Rosario, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Mikujin, Cayetana, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Uranium Phoenix, Nicol, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Highwire, Eliseo, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
walrusonthehill, Lupita, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
WeLandedOnTheMoon!, Priscilla, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
soru, Hildo, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Somberbrero, Jonatan, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
casao, Clemente, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
DrScience9000, Manuel, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
MM, Mariana, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Mechanical Mandible, Adele, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Dead Cow, Paloma, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Dhaes, Desideria, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
ImPureAwesome, Delfine, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Flaggy, Santiago, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Cidrick, Jose, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Jose Velazquez, Bartolome, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
OG17, Serafine, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
Authorman, Feliciano, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
sloppo, Adrian, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
TLB, Merche, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.
waar, Baldomero, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death morning of day 1.

It is now Day 1.
:h: With 15 alive it takes 8 votes to execute.
:d: Day 1 deadline: Monday, June 4th, ~11PM EDT / 8PM PDT / Tuesday, 1PM AEST.

Good luck!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Hal Incandenza posted:

Not sloppo! Good riddance to LMIRL though

I used to PM LMIRL once a year to see if he was still alive.

circa 2014 he stopped responding. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current Day 1 Votecount :c:

SalTheBard (1): Hal Incandenza

Not Voting (14): Anomalous Amalgam, Atomic Soda, b-minus1, BottleKnight, CCKeane, Dick Bastardly, IllegallySober, Jonathan Fisk, merk, Moatillata, Monathin, SalTheBard, Slamburger, Tired Moritz

:h: With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is June 04th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days from this post.

:D

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I will send out prods tonight to anyone who hasn't posted yet (I think it's just merk and BK rn)

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
merk died in rl and is now unreplacing pinterest mom

hooray!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Hal Incandenza (2): SalTheBard, Moatillata, Monathin, -SalTheBard
Atomic Soda (2): CCKeane, Slamburger
Lynch No One! (1): Anomalous Amalgam
CCKeane (1): Atomic Soda
Moatillata (0): Atomic Soda, -Atomic Soda
b-minus1 (0): Monathin, Slamburger, -Slamburger, -Monathin
Dick Bastardly (0): IllegallySober, -IllegallySober

Not Voting (8): b-minus1, BottleKnight, Dick Bastardly, IllegallySober, Jonathan Fisk, Pinterest Mom, SalTheBard, Tired Moritz

:d: The current deadline is June 04th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 12 hours from this post.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Yes I need a replacement for taste, if anyone is reading along and wants to join.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
BottleKnight has requested a replacement.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
BottleKnight is replaced by Podima!

hooray

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Atomic Soda (4): CCKeane, Slamburger, Tired Moritz, b-minus1, -b-minus1, Anomalous Amalgam, -CCKeane, b-minus1
CCKeane (3): Atomic Soda, Moatillata, IllegallySober
Hal Incandenza (0): SalTheBard, Moatillata, Monathin, -SalTheBard, -Moatillata, -Monathin
Dick Bastardly (0): IllegallySober, -IllegallySober
Lynch No One! (0): Anomalous Amalgam, -Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (7): CCKeane, Dick Bastardly, Jonathan Fisk, Monathin, Pinterest Mom, Podima, SalTheBard

:d: The current deadline is June 04th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours from this post.

The deadline is not floating!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Tremendous Taste is replaced by Meinberg!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The FINAL Day 1 Votecount :c:

:redhammer: Tired Moritz (8): Pinterest Mom, Podima, CCKeane, Dick Bastardly, Monathin, -Podima, Podima, b-minus1, Moatillata, Atomic Soda
Atomic Soda (2): CCKeane, Slamburger, Tired Moritz, b-minus1, -b-minus1, Anomalous Amalgam, -CCKeane, b-minus1, -Slamburger, Dick Bastardly, -Dick Bastardly, -b-minus1
CCKeane (1): Atomic Soda, Moatillata, IllegallySober, -Moatillata, -Atomic Soda
Hal Incandenza (0): SalTheBard, Moatillata, Monathin, -SalTheBard, -Moatillata, -Monathin
Dick Bastardly (0): IllegallySober, -IllegallySober, Podima, -Podima, Podima, -Podima
Lynch No One! (0): Anomalous Amalgam, -Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (3): Meinberg, SalTheBard, Slamburger

:h: With 15 players alive, it took 8 votes to be executed.

==============================

In the haste and chaos after the massacre, the town executed someone randomly. It was a poor choice.

:s: Tired Moritz, Ignacio, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was executed day 1. :s:

Night actions!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Come morning the town was, perhaps, surprised, to see that there were even more deaths during the night. How awful.
Both bodies were found in their homes. Dick Bastardly seemed to have died in his sleep - he was a humble fisherman who never meant anyone any harm.
Meanwhile, Monathin was found at her dinner table, having slit her own throat with a knife. She was a war hero - she was an ex-soldier who personally slew the assassins of the late Queen, and was living out the rest of her days in retirement on a beautiful villa just outside town. Whatever demons she had inside herself, well, she took them with her to the grave. Checking notes in her home, though, revealed that she had been preparing herself with spells to determine if people in this town are under the control of some malevolent entity. Alas, the spells are too complex for anyone living in the town to repeat them without weeks of training.

:s: Dick Bastardly, Matteo, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), died in his sleep night 1. :s:
:s: Monathin, Cornelia, Inquisitor (council-aligned cult cop), committed suicide night 1.
:s:

It is now Day 2.
:h: With 12 alive it takes 7 to execute.
:d: Day 2 deadline: Thursday, June 7th, ~11PM EDT / 8PM PDT / Friday, ~1PM AEST.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jun 6, 2018

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current Day 2 Votecount :c:

Not Voting (12): Anomalous Amalgam, Atomic Soda, b-minus1, CCKeane, Hal Incandenza, IllegallySober, Meinberg, Moatillata, Pinterest Mom, Podima, SalTheBard, Slamburger

:h: With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is June 07th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 8 hours from this post.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Moatillata (1): Pinterest Mom
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Slamburger
Meinberg (1): Moatillata

Not Voting (9): Anomalous Amalgam, Atomic Soda, b-minus1, CCKeane, Hal Incandenza, IllegallySober, Meinberg, Podima, SalTheBard

:d: The current deadline is June 07th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours from this post.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Anomalous Amalgam (2): Slamburger, Moatillata
Meinberg (2): Moatillata, Podima, -Moatillata, b-minus1

Not Voting (7): Anomalous Amalgam, Atomic Soda, CCKeane, Hal Incandenza, IllegallySober, Meinberg, SalTheBard

:d: The current deadline is June 07th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 9 hours, 25 minutes from this post.

Note: I have prodded meinberg; p. crappy of a replacement to never post.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:d: five hours to deadline! If somebody does not have enough votes by then the day will end with no hanging.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:d: one one one more hour to go, oh oh.

Anomalous Amalgam (4): Slamburger, Moatillata, Podima, -Moatillata, SalTheBard, -SalTheBard, Hal Incandenza, Meinberg
Podima (1): Anomalous Amalgam
b-minus1 (1): IllegallySober
Hal Incandenza (1): Moatillata
Meinberg (1): Moatillata, Podima, -Moatillata, b-minus1, -Podima, Hal Incandenza, -Hal Incandenza

Not Voting (3): Atomic Soda, CCKeane, SalTheBard

:h: 12 / 7

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: FINAL Day 2 Votecount :c:

:redhammer: Anomalous Amalgam (7): Slamburger, Moatillata, Podima, -Moatillata, SalTheBard, -SalTheBard, Hal Incandenza, Meinberg, IllegallySober, Atomic Soda, Pinterest Mom
Podima (3): Anomalous Amalgam, Moatillata, b-minus1
Moatillata (0): Pinterest Mom, -Pinterest Mom
b-minus1 (0): IllegallySober, -IllegallySober
Hal Incandenza (0): Moatillata, -Moatillata
Pinterest Mom (0): Atomic Soda, -Atomic Soda
Meinberg (0): Moatillata, Podima, -Moatillata, b-minus1, -Podima, Hal Incandenza, -Hal Incandenza, -b-minus1

Not Voting (2): CCKeane, SalTheBard

:h: With 12 players alive, it took 7 votes to be executed.

===========================

On the second day the villagers seemed paralyzed. Few spoke at length, and those that did were deeply torn over where to send their votes. Eventually they settled, again hastily, on AA, who seemed to be a drunken lout most of the day. He turned out to be what he had claimed - town constable - though it's not entirely clear what if anything he had to do with the massacre.

:s: Anomalous Amalgam, Sofia, Constable (council-aligned cop), was executed day 2. :s:

Night actions!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Players with fewer posts than me:

- Slamburger
- Pinterest Mom
- Meinberg

Consider this a gentle nudge. Two of you replaced late into Day 1, but you're all encouraged to post more if you can.

Woo!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The town awoke the next morning to find that, somehow, none of their own died during the night. How fortuitous. It doesn't make up for the dozens and dozens already brutally killed, but, it's a start.

Nobody died during the night.

It is now Day 3.

:h: With 11 alive it takes 6 to execute
:d: Day 3 deadline: Monday, June 11th, ~11PM EDT / 8PM PDT / Tuesday, ~1PM AEST

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

IllegallySober posted:

But maybe I'm taking Ecco's use of "town" too literally in this context?

Too literally, yes. "[I]t's not entirely clear what if anything he had to do with the massacre."

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Slamburger posted:

Also, just saw this flip discrepancy as well (emphasis mine):

🤦

💁

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jun 10, 2018

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Pmom has requested a replacement. :(

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
merk has jumped back in for pmom hooray hip hip hooray

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current Day 3 Votecount :c:

Podima (1): b-minus1
CCKeane (1): Slamburger
Hal Incandenza (0): Moatillata, -Moatillata

Not Voting (8): Atomic Soda, CCKeane, Hal Incandenza, Meinberg, merk, Moatillata, Podima, SalTheBard

:h: With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is June 12th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours from this post.

NOTE THAT I HAVE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE 24 HOURS

to give merk a chance to read and post.

hooray.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
and Meinberg is replaced with Alasdair Crawfish. Hooray!

I really hope that's the last one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current Day 3 Votecount :c:

Hal Incandenza (2): Moatillata, -Moatillata, Moatillata, Slamburger
IllegallySober (1): b-minus1
merk (1): Hal Incandenza
Atomic Soda (1): merk
Podima (0): b-minus1, -b-minus1
CCKeane (0): Slamburger, -Slamburger

Not Voting (5): Alasdair Crawfish, Atomic Soda, CCKeane, Podima, SalTheBard

:h: With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is June 12th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 5 hours, 20 minutes from this post.

Note: the deadline will be a bit floating as I'll be donating blood and kinda loopy going into the deadline.

• Locked thread