Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Podima posted:

Fair, I don't know how Ecco is dealing with my wincon re: endgame, but I am basically lumping myself in with "win with town" here since I have zero reason to vote with or support cult at this juncture.

Even so, if it were 2 town / 3 cult / 1 me in the case I wasn't functionally town-aligned, I can't imagine a situation where a day is allowed to just drag out like this in a mafia game where town straight up cannot secure an execution even with the cooperation of a 3p. It just doesn't work in the paradigm under that scenario.

if sober is scum i can see ways that you can win even if we no lunch today, i can see about 1 avenue for town to win at this stage and it really depends on the fact you are telling the truth and night actions happen a specific way.

i can write this out but there are alot of if/then scenarios

so as town i hope that sober isn't scum, and i'm up for killing keane today, but yes i think its possible that town could still win esp if you are telling the truth.

Moatillata posted:

I don't follow, they sell booze on the plane??

ha no booze, i don't want to be running back and forth to a plane bathroom on a 14 hour flight.

is martin a spanish name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Podima posted:

My immediate before-bed thoughts are that I feel like killing Keane today is playing into cult hands - there’s some kind of reason that Keane is scum claiming and has even self voted. Merk scum claimed too, and moat claimed to have seen him at a kill. Do you think moat is lying and/or do you have a reason to not kill merk? (In a vacuum I choose to believe that merk being seen and being forced to scumclaim is the wrench in their plans for today)

I’m gonna sleep on it.

you make a good point though i wonder if its a double bluff cause i'm paranoid, which is the same reason i'm worried about moat. i'm happy to kill either of the claimed cultists i just feel a stronger sense of vengeance towards keane i suppose. i have no intention to vote either you, moat or sober today.

sleep well!

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Moatillata posted:

My take is thusly

6 alive, 4 to kill

[b]2 cult scenario:[/b]

Hang merk
Pod burns Keane

3 townies and
Pod wins with town

We win at the end of the night

OR we don't and we have to hang pod (sorry buddy)

3 cult scenario

Hang merk
Pod burns Keane

One of the three townies is actually the recruiter

So we start day with

2 cult 1 town 1 pod 3 votes to lynch.

Considerably tougher but still doable and we have a path to victory

I don't really see any other way

yep i agree, though it get sketchy if scum force a nl. will give sober some time to catch up tho he did say he was busy. hopefully pod is on board.

Moatillata posted:

Wait a minute

What if the real cult

were just the friends we made along the way

:frogbon:

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
merk really missing that scum chat.

Moatillata posted:

Nothing like waking up to some amusing banter

Let's find out how sobers date night went before we begin the murder

i don't mind waiting till closer to deadline, cause of timing of flights and all.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Moatillata posted:

Non citizens of the town please don't click the below statement

I mean even if pod does betray us, we really don't have much of a choice at this point, unless I'm missing something?

only town can read this message

yeah its pretty much our only chance at this stage i reckon, que sera sera and all that

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
if you like but do people care if i hold my vote till tomorrow? may work better with my flights lining up with nightphase

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

IllegallySober posted:

Seems like this wouldn't be a concern if we're sure we have it figured out, right? I also can't imagine Ecco would make another Sunday deadline for a day ending today.

was more thinking about time tomorrow, i'm not sure it's cut and dry. happy to go with consensus though.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
yawn

why keane beg for death?

CCKeane posted:

I blocked merk on Facebook because he kept messaging me, fucker switched to LinkedIn, lol.

he is a persistent person!

Podima posted:

Nice claim, only recruiters message people on LinkedIn.

nice

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Podima posted:

ASoda I'm around for another couple hours, just let me know when you're ready to go.

was gunna go in about 12 hours before i head to bed but i'm prolly being to precious about this, i'm sure i'll have time to participate tomorrow. we can go now if you like

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

CCKeane posted:

Hey, game ends tonight if you vote merk, just lemme sign up for another game.

well that works as well i suppose

##vote merk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

EccoRaven posted:

DON'T CLAIM ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR ROLES UNLESS IT'S ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!

i'll keep that in mind for future games :/ glad it turned out ok, i really enjoyed this

slam and moat mvps nice work

• Locked thread