Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Rand Brittain posted:

Sidon will be in the game because it would be incredibly stupid not to include him.

Would be cool if they dumped in a ton of extra characters when you beat the main story.

Gimmicks are the lifeblood of musou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

AOC:
Can someone give me a yes/no answer on whether there are more playable characters than Link, Zelda, Impa and the four guardians?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Man, I just unlocked the monk and great fairy and I love how weird this game is getting.

I think I have sevenish more characters to unlock and I had no idea it would get this strange. I love it.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Is there any downside to playing on easy?

I'm on chapter 6 and just want to vast through to 100%.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Oh thank God. I don't care how many people know how small my ePeen is.