Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Whoops played this fuckin game until 330 last night, time just fuckin slips away when you’re murderizing hordes of mooks

Also, gently caress the imprisoned in 2011, gently caress the imprisoned in 2014, and gently caress the imprisoned in 2018

gently caress you, pal.

E: also, gently caress the imprisoned in 2016

Sockser fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jun 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Nothing quite as nice as losing a campaign but having 15 messages queued up and having to sit through all of them

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Is there some trick to Young Link that I’m missing? He seems completely useless in combat

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Mylan posted:

I know, I meant weapon skill KOs. Makes sense I guess, but still a bummer.

This isn’t... entirely true

I had a 5000 unlock on Sheik, went to one of the KO contest maps, unlocked the skill somewhere around 6500 KOs, most of which were from fairy magic

I notice a lot of times when I pop fairy magic my KO count will go up by 4-500 but then the pop up will tell me that I cleared like, 130

Fairy Magic is wonky and weird is what I’m saying.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Crashing after completing a rough level is so loving deflating

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I just played with the ball and chain for the first time since 2014 :allears: I forgot how magical it is

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

SettingSun posted:

When's a good time to hit the Twilight adventure maps and/or the ones after it? I just completed all the unlocks on the original map and halfway through the Great Sea map and that took a long time. Most of my characters are level 30-40 (except Link, who's 80 lmao). Seeing that next up as the Master Quest versions of those maps is sapping my will.

I did get Link's level 3 sword out of the MQ map and that's an awesome power boost though! Except the KO requirement for A rank wasn't <=1500 like I've been eyeballing for the longest time. Had to redo the map, angrily.

You can start digging into them whenever. Most of the starting levels are pretty easy, especially if you rely on one beefy character to cheese everything (thanks, Shiek!)

And then just hop back and forth between them when you get stuck because Zant is level 1 and he’s a hard requirement on this map so now I need to go farm rupees to level him up and I guess I should grab his level 2 weapon and arrrghfggghh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

BIG BUFF MAN posted:

I'm trying to get to the final squares in the middle of the Wind Waker adventure map and man oh man is that Phantom Gannon level insane. The one with the messengers. A million officers attacking the three Messengers, then the boss, then loving Phantom Ganon like drat dude the hell are you supposed to finish that in 15 minutes? I might come back after I've unlocked more stuff.

Should I jump ahead to unlock the other characters/weapons so I can get the 10k skill on the Master Sword? Or will that be absurdly difficult? All my guys have lv 2 weapons and are around lv 40 except Link who is like lv70.

I pulled this off pretty easily with Sheik and her lvl4+ and she was probably over lvl100 because I just abuse her for nearly every fuckin map because Sheik is the best