Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Isn't there a maximum of 5 weapon drops per mission? I think "increased weapon cap" ups that limit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

irlZaphod posted:

When you're fighting Gibdos, occasionally a bow and arrow prompt will appear above their heads (after they've performed a particular attack, I think). What does hitting them with an arrow actually do here? It doesn't seem to trigger a weak point or anything, as far as I could tell hitting them with arrows just froze them for a second? I find them annoying to fight because you have to kind of keep your distance, but then you don't get much time to move in and hit their weak points.

e: Unless you can dodge or block their scream attack when you're within the radius of it? Is that possible?

Whenever you see that icon, hit the enemy with the appropriate weapon (different enemy types have different item weaknesses) and you'll gently caress up their big attack. It'll hit other enemies instead of you, and their weak point will be exposed longer.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
That's one thing the Wii U version had going for it; you could just drag your finger across the touch screen

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Sudden Javelin posted:

I can think of at least two sizeable things you may not have even touched by the time you've powered the Master Sword

-Story on Hero difficulty
-Challenge Mode

-non weapon unlock missions in Adventure mode