Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
I assume they mean the level in the mission description which I'm pretty sure is the recommended character level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

W.T. Fits posted:

How difficult is it to A-Rank the mission in P-2? "Fight as a warrior of water!" Lv. 3, limited to Link. I haven't unlocked the Great Fairy weapon set for him yet, and I really don't feel like slogging all the way down to the opposite corner of the map just to grab it so I can clear this to get access to Linkle's level 1 Pegasus Boots set.

I powered through it with the master sword. Took 2-3 tries and a lot of babysitting

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

FPzero posted:

How do those stones on the grand travels map work anyway? I couldn't figure them out. I thought beating a map with one on it would work but no.

The green rockets? They duplicate any tool used on them.

Their usefulness is pretty much negated by the item card shop.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Bobby Cox posted:

I'm playing this for the first time and Ganon's trident is the most fun I've had with a moveset in any warriors game.

He's up there but I still really love Linkle's bows and boots.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Leal posted:

It wasn't meant to be, apparently ;(

There's the chance of dlc. Though I suspect first up there would be someone from Xenoblade 2.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
I do hope they put Linkle in.

Who cares if it makes sense. Linkle arrives wherever she is needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Bakalakadaka posted:

I'm waiting to see if they give me Linkle :colbert:

Linkle or switch in the trash.