Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

BIG BUFF MAN posted:

Osu! Tatake! Ouendan! Musou

:yeah:

especially if EBA is included

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Kamikaze Raider posted:

She can't be more annoying than Skull Kid though. PLAY A SECOND NOTE, FOR THE LOVE OF loving GOD

He doesn't know how to play it, that's kinda a thing with him

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Was messing around with Link's one handed weapon moveset and I found out that if you hold X after any of the finishers, he'll charge his sword, but unlike in HW where all it does when you release is a regular spin attack, each combo finisher has a different charge attack follow up, though keep in mind it doesn't work if you do any aerial follow ups after the finisher (since almost all of his finishers put him in the air), you have to hold X and land back on the ground, then let go.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Heran Bago posted:

I picked up the game without trying the demo first. Something about how choppy it runs is giving me headaches. I'm only three levels in and the first was worst, but the other two weren't great either. Story seems interesting so it's a bummer.

Any tips for improving performance or which characters run smoothest?

Edit: Read up a bit and found 3 options. I would still like any advice on which characters have the least impact on performance, for example it's just consistently worse with Impa's clones on the field.

1. Play in handheld mode. The small screen might help. A shame but I'll try it.

2. Mod my Switch and overclock. Honestly, I can't be assed at the moment.

3. PC Emulation. It's far from perfect but performance on good hardware seems ok.

The first hyrule field of the game has by far the worst performance of the entire game. It gets better after that but it's unfortunate that that's what you get to see in the demo. Maybe look up gameplay of later levels to see how it looks to you?