Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM
That is Mars, the Bringer of War, but sped up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Rirse posted:

I wish it was Mars Bringer of War, but it more like the intro to that song and that's it.

There are some alterations, but yes it mostly follows the intro section. (Which is the only part anyone remembers)

Shadowlyger fucked around with this message at 18:38 on May 26, 2018

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Bongo Bill posted:

What's the effective way to use the Baton?

There isn't one.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Kongming posted:

They seem to expose their weak point much less the lower health they are. So if I have a full magic bar I save it for when it's under 50% life already.

The worst one is Ganon on adventure maps when you can't find a drat bow upgrade for light arrows anywhere (unless I'm missing something here), thankfully he's rare.

You do not need an upgraded bow for Ganon. Technically you don't need it in the story level, either; I got a shot at him before I was given the light arrows and it put him down just as well. Just shoot him with the regular bow when the jewel on his forehead glows and you're good to go.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Oyster posted:

The most common is No Healing, since if you've taken enough damage to need healing you've already lost the A Rank.

Damage Taken is calculated way differently in this version. Getting hit in an All Attacks are Devastating map only seems to do 99 damage, regardless of how much health I've got, for instance.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

FPzero posted:

This is the slam he does that has about 1/2 a second of weak point gauge, right? I hate that so much, you basically have to be right in his face and dodge the attack to even get a chance of hitting it.

He only does that attack in response to you attacking into his guard. Hit him a few times, then dodge out as he begins the attack animation and you'll nail him every time.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Your Computer posted:

The problem with combining Zelda and Fire Emblem is that Zelda roolz, FE droolz

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Enallyniv posted:

They should just go all-in and put together Super Smash Warriors. Subspace Emissary even gives the hooks for the "story"!

gently caress it, MUGEN Warriors. Put literally everyone in there.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

BIG BUFF MAN posted:

Agatha is cool, drop beetles on every enemy

I even don't mind playing as Fi

It's just that stupid rear end in a top hat Zant that I can't stand. He is the worst.

You are clearly not playing Zant correctly.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

W.T. Fits posted:

I cannot recall ever having problems with getting Manhandalas to show its weak point gauge. I've actually had a few fights against them where I've only managed to stun one or two heads with the boomerang, and then when I was waiting for it to expose its remaining heads again to hit them... it would just inexplicably decide, "gently caress it" and sit down and open up its weak point gauge on its own without me having to do anything.

Manhandla will sometimes go down after only two or three heads, and this seems intentional. I think maybe it does a random roll any time you down one of his heads and stuns him if the roll succeeds, then just auto-stuns him if you get all four heads.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Folt The Bolt posted:

That reminds me, which IP crossing over with the Warriors formula would you like to see next? I hope I get to see a crossover with Super Mario Bros. since there'd be a lot of cool elements that could be added to the Warriors gameplay and the HW and FEW games are pretty much the best, most high-quality ones I've played in this franchise.

Any and every Blizzard franchise.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

tithin posted:

You use literally anyone else.

C2 to break gauges, C...5? 6? to wipe out mooks / bases. The one that has her form a massively wide wave.

Wave is C6 I think.

For Giant Bosses, just do her regular attack string to break gauges.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Leal posted:

I just used the great fairy weapon for Link literally anything. This is a fetish thing, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Folt The Bolt posted:

King Daphnes is better at 1v1ing due to his gimmick allowing for comboability with his moves. Marin was able to nearly match him in the previous versions, but then her C3 was indirectly nerfed in the Switch version which noticeably limits her options because C3 was a pretty useful, versatile tool in her kit.

What's this indirect nerf?