Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I loved this game on the Wii U and I love it again on the Switch, having a blast playing all these characters again plus more that I never got to play because I never bought Legends.

Also My Fairy is cute and I'm glad I get to dress up my pet fairy friends in different clothes.

I still hate the experience of fighting The Imprisoned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
So what's the best way to grind levels/rupees?

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
What level weapons should I tackle the Lorule map with? I tried to beeline all the characters after beating Legend mode and the Lorule characters were the only ones it was too hard to get to.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Once I figured out how easy it is to cheese the maps where every attack is devastating by just using arrows, those became my favorite maps to unlock things on. The level of all of those maps is 1. It doesn't matter if it says it's level 10. It's actually 1.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
When characters are your allies, is their strength and health based on the level they'are at in your roster? I'm talking about when they're the version of themselves that you can't switch to during a battle. I'm just curious, I don't have any particular reason to ask this.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
The stages I hate the most are the ones that want you to ignore Volga. That guy's gotta have the most aggressive AI in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I feel like they need to buff up allies a little bit. Sometimes I'll get the message that the Leader is in trouble and within a few seconds they've already gone past danger to mission lost.