Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

I posted a 7 point defense of corporate wage theft because my brain is full of worms.

Pollyanna posted:

Holy poo poo Wizzro sucks to play as.

He plays completely differently then most characters. His regular Y attack, the grab and smash, is insanely powerful relative to what you'd expect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

I posted a 7 point defense of corporate wage theft because my brain is full of worms.

Echo Chamber posted:

I still haven't unlocked all the characters in Definitive Edition, because the game's hard for me.

I still scan five amiibo everyday out of force of habit.

Wouldn't you have enough rupees to just max level every character then? Is that how hard it is that max level characters can't beat the tougher maps?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

They confirmed amiibo functionality right?

Waiting for the resale prices of the Zelda sets to spike up like crazy again. $80 Toon Link here I come! (i already bought one for $40 years ago

Flytrap posted:

Come to think of it, Hyrule Warriors is all about a pair of time traveling witches. While I imagine they'll want to keep the main story straight forward and serious, the existence of Lana and Cia kinda justifies whatever the Hell they want to do with any other modes.

Cia/Lana gives them endless potential for fun, but you can't be horny on a main Zelda title.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

If it was Botw only (which would be a huge surprise after the 40+ roster it ended up for HW) they could get creative and introduce some flavor characters like Kass' teacher, younger versions of the elders in the villages. That could easily push it up to 15 if the goron/zora/rito characters all look different enough and have different movesets.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Do not pursue Boo.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

The Postman posted:

Just started playing this and I'm almost done with Legend Mode. I've dipped into Adventure when I just want a quicker session and have a question about searching.

I don't remember where any of these secrets in Zelda 1 are. If I use a card on something that isn't a secret does it waste it? Are the cards going to be plentiful or is wasting one a pain?

Just look up a guide. Cards aren't a limited resource but you don't want to be grinding cards because you're trying to guess where the secret is when they are the least important thing to farm for on the maps.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

seiferguy posted:

We got another trailer / game play video!

https://youtu.be/kkYzYWsRLks

Young Impa is a playable character.

It doesn't really seem like a musou in the same sense as HW1, more like a linear combat focused prequel to BOTW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

FPzero posted:

Agahnim would fit the kind of deep cuts HW1 did with its playable cast, but wow they'd be pulling him out of retirement wouldn't they?

Would make a lot of sense if the whole ancient tech suddenly corrupted, divine beasts hacked, ganon released was helped by some experts on magic/tech. I don't think anything in BotW said there was a traitor, just one day Red Lines and suddenly everything went bad.