Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Folt The Bolt posted:

Technically, it's best to do so with Lv. 3 weapons, but if it's only characters, it should be fine with a decent Lv. 1 weapon.

Is there some min-max thing going on with weapon levels? I think i've seen someone mention unlocking them in a certain order? So far my plan was to just play the adventure maps in order, dipping into later ones only to unlock chars who are required in earlier maps (like toon link for the first map).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Yeah the burst radius increases as the fairy gains levels. It seems like fairy kills dont count towards skill unlocks though :(

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Bell_ posted:

Stats (traits) do, which fairies get from food.

I know, I meant weapon skill KOs. Makes sense I guess, but still a bummer.