Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Silver Falcon posted:

I gave my husband's little brother my copy of the original Wii U version for his birthday because I don't need it anymore.

All excited, he asked if I would play with him. I said sure! All he had was a Wii remote and nunchuk for me to use but the game box says you can use those so I figured that was no problem.

I was wrong. I was SO SO wrong. I had forgotten that if you use the Wiimote you have to use loving waggle for normal attacks. WAGGLE. For NORMAL ATTACKS. You know, those things you spam all the time and need actual timing for to pull off combos?! I NOPED so hard. My arm would be ready to fall off after just one map. Next time I'll make sure my Pro Controllers are actually charged, because sweet Christ that is some bullshit.

The l little guy was still thrilled though. He beat the first Adventure square himself. :3: Wizzro is his favorite.

Playing this game with kiddos is a treat. I've been playing with my girlfriend's oldest son and I love the stories he comes up with as we play. He loves playing as Ganondorf, except he's a good Ganondorf, and it's his evil brother that's taken over Hyrule. But his evil brother destroyed his swords which is why he "can only" use the Trident :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU