Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Am I missing something or is there really no way to select a weapon for more than one character in Legends Mode? Starting a scenario and quitting once for each character you're using works, but that takes several minutes and seems dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

I also can't figure out how Linkle's bomb arrows are supposed to work. It says to hold X after a combo attack, but that does nothing.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Bongo Bill posted:

Keep the button held down after you do a combo that ends with X, and she'll charge up the bomb arrows.

I've tried with every combo and nothing happens at all. Is there a level requirement or something?

I'm having fun with this but it seems like the game is generally really bad about telling you how anything works.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Yeah, I'm on the Warriors scheme and I've definitely never seen any attacks like that come out or had the crossbows glow like that.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Thanks, buying 2 badges did the trick and let me charge. Thanks, game, for ONLY loving TELLING ME TO HOLD X with no mention of it needing to be unlocked,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

tithin posted:

Is there a way to load mp3s to the Switch and have it play then in rotation on the soundtrack

I have my Switch set up at my desk next to my computer, with both of them connected to HDMI ports on the same monitor. Run a 3.5mm audio cable from the monitor back into the computer's line-in and presto, now I can use the computer to mix the audio so I can listen 80s thrash metal while I play Hyrule Warriors.