Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vise the Stompy
Mar 26, 2006

This cosmic dance; bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively. But, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend....Peace!
Doctor Rope

Leal posted:

I went to amazon to place my preorder, saw the DE edition show up and holy gently caress its on there for 65 bucks used, used at an acceptable quality. Cartridge only, in fact all the used listings are cartridge only. You're looking at throwing 80 clams to get a new copy just to have a drat case. This pandemic really just hosed poo poo right up, didn't it?

I went hunting for this after AoC was announced. Places I thought might still being carrying it were no good (Gamestop, etc.) managed to find one new in Walmart of all places. So, my advice check the generic big name stores as they seem to hold on to relatively old games far longer than other places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU