Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
I had fun in legend mode cause I had a sick level 2 sword with charge 4 up and heart drops or whatever, so I was like well master sword is stronger but I like these skills.

Cue next stage cutscenes being all about how badass the master sword is and only it can defeat Volga or whatever. :munch: guess the sword doesn't make the man after all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
Even at level 1 they can kill enough dudes in a fort to make the boss appear (or get you nearly there). Can be useful in a pinch, or if you just want to be lazy for one fort.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
Gibdos are great because even if you're like me and gently caress up and get frozen all the time, if it's the big Bow version you can just mash the item button and still hit the vulnerability once you unfreeze.