Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
It’s time to pick your side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Motherfucker you cannot upset the truce laid down for years inb the pursuit of your sick fetishization of the xbox one! mods!?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Only one side to take imo.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They deserve to be mowed down

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Motherfucker you cannot upset the truce laid down for years inb the pursuit of your sick fetishization of the xbox one! mods!?

The truce is over

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ween posted:

The truce is over

you really have no say in it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ween posted:

The truce is over

it was every man for himself the day Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy was announced for Switch and Xbox One

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

elf help book posted:

it was every man for himself the day Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy was announced for Switch and Xbox One

The Day The Truce Died

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Soyny

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Cops play Xbox. The number one console that fascist pigs, servants of the loving state choose is Xbox

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

next, bloodborne

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I have chosen a side.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

goferchan posted:

I have chosen a side.

MODS?!?!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

I have chosen a side.

Dresden-style firebombing of Cupertino will commence at 0900 hours

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Ween posted:

MODS?!?!

I have access to the best Mario, Animal Crossing, and Fire Emblem games at the series right at my finger tips. Indie treasures like Monument Valley (as seen in House of Cards), epic games of Hearthstone, and coming next year, Artifact: The DOTA 2 Card Game. I think the choice is clear

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

as seen in House of Cards)

[Jackbooted Xbox brownshirt kicks down door] Is that a PS Vita?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

I have access to the best Mario, Animal Crossing, and Fire Emblem games at the series right at my finger tips. Indie treasures like Monument Valley (as seen in House of Cards), epic games of Hearthstone, and coming next year, Artifact: The DOTA 2 Card Game. I think the choice is clear
This. Gems of War, War of Cards, Heroes of Gems, Cards of War, Gems of Cards, Dice of Gems, Dice of Heroes, War of Heroes, Heroes: War Gems, Gem War: Heroes, Card Dice: Origins, I could go on.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

goferchan posted:

You will be first against the wall

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Amiibo? Heh. Watch this, kid.

*places another iPhone on top of my iPhone*

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

FactsAreUseless posted:

This. Gems of War, War of Cards, Heroes of Gems, Cards of War, Gems of Cards, Dice of Gems, Dice of Heroes, War of Heroes, Heroes: War Gems, Gem War: Heroes, Card Dice: Origins, I could go on.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ween posted:

You will be first against the wall

*getting slammed against the wall right next to you with hands bound behind back one head later* Haha motherfucker wrong again

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

*getting slammed against the wall right next to you with hands bound behind back one head later* Haha motherfucker wrong again

Lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

We believed we had Nintendo trapped between the river and the mountains. Two divisions moved east, another west, to pin them at both sides. We would drive them east, into an ambush. We hadn't expected their leader, sitting atop a great redwood, relaying every movement.

Later, he would shake our hands in the hospital. One final humiliation.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FactsAreUseless posted:

We believed we had Nintendo trapped between the river and the mountains. Two divisions moved east, another west, to pin them at both sides. We would drive them east, into an ambush. We hadn't expected their leader, sitting atop a great redwood, relaying every movement.

lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Let the plebes fight while the master race watches.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i don't see a need to fight when you can play 2011's GOTY Skyrim on all of them

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I choose Logic and Reason.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

i don't see a need to fight when you can play 2011's GOTY Skyrim on all of them

*looks up at you then turns back to my iPhone*

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Whatever happened to that Seth Rogen console war movie

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

qnqnx posted:

Let the plebes fight while the master race watches.

You:

Me:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Children's Crusade was a disastrous popular crusade by Japanese executives to regain the market share of the Vita, said to have taken place in 2019. Many children were tricked by merchants and sailed over to what they thought were the holy lands but, in reality, were slave markets.

• Locked thread