Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker
Someone linked a couple pages of this in the pretty anon IRC channel were I used to lurk waiting for new Jitsu wa Watashi wa chapters and I ended up reading it all over a couple weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker

This is good, but the "Universe" reaction (c110) did it even better.

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker

projecthalaxy posted:

If there is an anime, i hope Tadano changes VAs every episode to show how unmemorable he is.

I would be more interested in how they would do his little sister's multi-vocalization trick.

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker

khy posted:

Someone needs to tell the author that the culture festival arcs are always supposed to be like, side-stories and throwaways that don't have any major revelations or gigantic twists
Apparently you haven't been reading Kaguya-sama?

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker
So her name is basically Abby Normal?

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker

tsob posted:

I'm gonna need some explanation on what a "nanoda" character is/means? That aside, cute chapter, but it doesn't take away from the fact that it's sidetracking the very important Komi/Tadano smooching.

It would be similar to ending almost every sentence you speak with "I'm sure!" or "It is!" or something like that.
https://www.japandict.com/%E3%81%AA%E3%81%AE%E3%81%A0

(In English you could also begin sentences with it, but Japanese word order doesn't work that way.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker
I don't see there being much of an issue between Kawai and Shousuke, they actually seem somewhat similar. Similar enough that I can picture Tadano Hitomi also totally toying with Kawai too.