Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's a pity nobody translated her name as Comi-san. Like it's right there on the first two page spread.

It's too late now, it would just look weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
That's Yamai's job.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
you just said non-main

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

DisDisDis posted:

Agari's the masochist dog lesbian right? never noticed that she changed tbh.

Started being more into food and guiding friends to good restaurants. It's a good change.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
This takes the ownage from the last page of their last chapter together and ups the ante by owning him on every page.

Poor guy's gonna be more popular than his sister at this rate.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
next chapter is gonna be Komi-kun's adventures with Hitomi and then a smash cut to the next morning

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Chapter 152.

Gotta be honest, that does sound like a fun game. More simple than Werewolf at least.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mulderman posted:

Kirisu sensei, what are you doing out of We Never Learn?

sorry but literally naming your character Huge rear end does not let you compete with one true sensei Kirisu and her skin tight skirt

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I almost exclusively identify people by their AV's.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Meme Emulator posted:

Yea, to the point that I dont know a lot of peoples screen names.

the only times I remember people by their usernames is when they've been called on their poo poo so many times that I know to look for them

like Dis loves to post random pages from romance manga in the romance manga thread without sourcing them and then people bash them for not sourcing so now I know when I see a random page from a romance manga to check the username and yep it's Dis again

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
New chapter

props to the redrawers for that one page, that looks like a massive pain to get right and they nailed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Also getting a taste of Komi's pick on the cover