Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Do it ironically posted:

hey, that's where I live, it's loving gorgeous here. I worked a half day today then spent the day with my wife and kids on the beach. you just have to deal with the aggressive street kids (live here because it's actually warm), and the redneck alberta tourists, but gently caress you okanagan is amazing

I never said it was ugly champ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.

qkkl posted:

In america we don't have piss, poo poo, and other unsavory fluids on every walk-able surface.

yes we do lol

our President is the star of the piss tape, and people are bad at aiming a piss stream here, as they are everywhere

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

Sekenr posted:

I have recently rewatched Seinfeld and not once was any character without their shoes. Including Jerry who supposedly lives in his apartment.

i'd wear shoes on a movie set too, dumbass

it's not a real house

do you understand what a TV show is, or even what fiction is, and how it relates to reality?

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

Do it ironically posted:

I guess anything is possible, they’re not relatives mostly friends I’ve made and their extended families, but for Americans they all seemed cleaned compared to the, I’m so fat I roll around on a scooter eating blocks of “American cheddar” hoarder Americans

- a simulacrum of cheese made from processed dairy byproducts is called "American cheese" in America, not "American cheddar"
- cheddar made in America is just called "cheddar"
- not being a full-on hoarder who gets invited to reality TV shows, is a very low bar for cleanliness
- if you are an hoarder, you can't roll around on a scooter because your house is too cluttered for anything with wheels

Elman posted:

Have you seen american toilets? They're so full of water they probably splash all over every time you use em. Don't wanna be barefoot when that happens.

our toilets are designed by people with micropenises, as a passive-aggressive form of revenge on the rest of us

Gone Fission fucked around with this message at 22:38 on May 26, 2018

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gone Fission posted:

our toilets are designed by people with micropenises, as a passive-aggressive form of revenge on the rest of us

They're called environmentalists

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Gone Fission posted:

- a simulacrum of cheese made from processed dairy byproducts is called "American cheese" in America, not "American cheddar"
- cheddar made in America is just called "cheddar"
- not being a full-on hoarder who gets invited to reality TV shows, is a very low bar for cleanliness
- if you are an hoarder, you can't roll around on a scooter because your house is too cluttered for anything with wheels

oh. i apologise, fat people eating cheddar

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
americans are fat, dumb, lazy and bad at everything so of course they wear their shoes in the house. . .

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

You take off your shoes at the door in most places I go to unless you're some kind of fuckin stranger in which case it suggests you're a little too comfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

americans are fat, dumb, lazy and bad at everything so of course they wear their shoes in the house. . .

:lol:

• Locked thread