Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is why workers need to be armed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
unironically it is time to take up arms against the cruel and inhuman gestapo in our nation

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ikanreed posted:

We're not allowed to say this in this forum FYI.

It doesn't matter that a crime against humanity is occurring, no explicit solicitation for violence

forum rules will not stop my righteous crusade

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this person we murdered in detention had it coming, uhh, because they were previously arrested on almost certainly flimsy or fabricated evidence

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lawman 0 posted:

The senator should show up with the army next time to deal with the rent a cops

an average senator would probably have no problem leaning on his governor to loan him some national guardsmen

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
... theres a military base in brooklyn? is that a fancy way of saying 'recruitment office'

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nopantsjack posted:

LMAO Americans are already heavily armed. You guys love this poo poo and if you don't you're gutless cowards. If yank mythology about why you need guns was correct ICE would already be abolished.

Instead all they're used for is deranged chuds taking potshots at immigrants crossing the border and massacres of school children and non whites.

Begone, bougioise scum.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Here's an implication for you: no time like the present to lock the ICE officials in the creepy ex-Walmart, then deport them to Mexico with no money or ID

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lets smuggle some former FARC rebels into the country

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

the media is 100% complicit

liberals are nazis with nicer language

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I unironically can't see any solution to the police state and especially the police worship state without like, the entire lower class suddenly becoming radicalized. The voting population of cop-likers is too high, and the prison industry and the FOP is too good at lobbying

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when the revolution comes we unironically need to send soooo many feds to the hague its not even funny

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Taintrunner posted:

we need a coalition of the willing to bring about regime change to America

lets all open a chapter of john browns gun club, folks. and i don't mean the real gun club, i mean buy some guns

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
stay winning portland

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

All cops are bastards but it's funny that cops for the immigration enforcement agency apparently think they spend too much time on immigration enforcement.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You mean bernie is a liberal?!?! Say it isnt so lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

got any sevens posted:

i'm protesting ice by eating tacos today

bespoke artisanal street tacos in a place playing hipster music

thats more like supporting ice tbqh

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

exmarx posted:

there's no moral case for borders

we should have borders but only in the sense of like, interior us state borders. where mostly it just lets you know what region your in

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The border near San Diego should just be a goofy sign on the side of the road that says WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES - POPULATION 380,000,000

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

all the subtweets of people saying 'well the cops can arrest you for being black anyway so really a citizen ending up in the immigrant rape center is no biggie' is some powerful kool aid

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm seriously not kidding when I say I'm angry enough for full revolution now but unfortunately nobody else is on the same page as me yet so I guess I'll continue showing up to protests and being mad online because I'm pretty sure I can't John Brown myself out of this one

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Strep Vote posted:

Start materially supporting immigrants rights orgs with money and time while you wait for the revolution.

E: Not a flippant answer, this is literally what I'm doing because full loving communism now...but I might as well get started on the world I'd rather live in than vibrate with constant outrage and no outlet.

id rather stockpile arms

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Strep Vote posted:

Devotees of blessed St. John Brown should see if there are any John Brown gun clubs in their area. You'll probably get surveilled tho.

everyone is surveilled now thanks to silicon valley

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cant wait for the libs to pat themselves on the back about this victory

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy gently caress that second tweet

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really, really want to.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pretty much everything bad that happens in US prisons and now the camps is generally speaking underreported and smoothed over so that should tell you how loving bad they are in real life

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nothing is funnier than a former English colonial state talking about 'values' and 'culture'

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ikanreed posted:

Are show trials with fake evidence a good idea for when we abolish and execute ice?

court martials are basically show trials and we consider those good enough for the military so i say it's good enough for the ethnic cleansers

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah exactly. Just box them up on a c-5, send em' to The Hague

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

abolish ICE

personally ive moved on to abolish, intern, prosecute, and execute

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
and by execute I mean the former senators and congressmen that voted for the bill that created the DHS, etc

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Aren't spouses of citizens automatically granted green cards and usually citizenship too after a delay period

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Algund Eenboom posted:

Cool thread about CBP holding up an entire plane at gunpoint for fun https://twitter.com/hdevalence/status/1038601497112543233

my memories of the skyjacking checklist Air Mobility Command had is vague but everything this guy says screams 'customs let a grifter train their QRF teams'

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ikanreed posted:

Lol, dangerously close to armed DHS people raiding your home territory

Molon labe but I'm serious about is instead of hiding behind the cops

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I so dont want to know what 'UX maven' means

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
not to make light of the psycho ex-army attempted serial killer but you think he would know how to check vitals instead of uh, giving two people somewhat superficial cuts and an indian burn to the neck and going 'yep they're kilt all right'

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rigged Death Trap posted:

UX is User Experience. Fancy words for 'making your software feel natural to use' in theory but in practice just means 'UI design but we get paid more'
She's probably in Web or App Design.

i know what UX means. what the gently caress is a maven

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's real bad that they're using tear gas but it's not considered a chemical weapon unless you're using it as one. Seriously. If you launch it at someone with the objective of making them choke on it? War crime. If you shoot it so they leave the area, though? Totally fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Send 👏 DHS 👏 to 👏 the 👏 Hague 👏