Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Thanks capitalist pig for stopping my recruit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Murmur Twin posted:

Yeah I had scum anxiety really hard at the start of this game (as people were sharing information and I knew I was going to look shadier and shadier if I didn't start talking) but didn't have a scumteam to talk me off the "augh I'm imploding" ledge. I actually requested a replacement because it was stressing me out but since no one seemed to be available so I troopered through.

Once I dived in I was having fun again, but then once I was outed as bulletproof I didn't really know what to do anymore. For 5 minutes I thought I was a genius when I voted for Ice thinking we had the majority but oops :eng99:

Haha I actually figured you (KB) had to be scum because if you were town you would've nailed me immediately - I feel like scum me and town me sound completely different and I've lost my ability to fake it anymore.

Fwiw I had a minor two minutes heart murmur seeing you declare that so authoritatively.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Pander posted:

Fwiw I had a minor two minutes heart murmur seeing you declare that so authoritatively.

Hahaha I spent those two minutes feeling like a mafia genius, I wish I had been right :eng99:

Pander posted:

heart murmur

heart you too, pander

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Thanks for saving me, repeatedly, Gulag.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Sorcerer status: rear end Blasted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Juanito posted:

Thanks for saving me, repeatedly, Gulag.

the true king

• Locked thread