Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
nice

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lmao

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Well done tolk

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Obaminions trying incompetently to control a drone, drone ends up firing on one obaminion's rear end as he runs away squeaking while all the others fall about laughing

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
heyyyyyyyyy

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The minions' obsession with bananas adds a very uncomfortable component to this joke

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hustlin Floh posted:

The minions' obsession with bananas adds a very uncomfortable component to this joke

everyone loves bananas

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I eat bananas every day

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
This is the full extent of my political views

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
it's also an urkel reference which is an odd tie in

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I would marry someone I am deeply suspicious and resentful of for a little bit of power over my fellow man. :smugbert:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
didn't obama inherit a financial crisis after 8 years of bush policy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cursed Images

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

haha

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I would marry someone I am deeply suspicious and resentful of for a little bit of power over my fellow man. :smugbert:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

:smaug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BONE DOG posted:

Mmmm not really. Bush was still spending the last of the Clinton surplus from when he decided America wasn’t gonna pay Asian countries for poo poo, then Obama took a huge loan from those countries in the same amount that they never got paid back in the first place with the end result being a war to absolve America (or actually what would be a royal British territory after defaulting as a sovereign nation state) from its debts when Hillary forcibly won the election and carried out the Clinton legacy of Asian slavery.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

man what can't he gently caress up? to think that america's most mediocre president hosed everything up ever by being black I guess?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

whoever created this is a different species

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BONE DOG posted:

No the origins of the crisis go back at least as far as the Clinton administration if not further

However, the decisions to not help the economy with stimulus or jobs programs, to bail out the big banks while fixing nothing and getting nothing in return, and never punishing anyone despite evidence of massive fraud, were all his

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
obummer heh

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
my head hurt

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

No the origins of the crisis go back at least as far as the Clinton administration if not further

However, the decisions to not help the economy with stimulus or jobs programs, to bail out the big banks while fixing nothing and getting nothing in return, and never punishing anyone despite evidence of massive fraud, were all his

im p sure the bailout was signed by gw

e: huh, guess not. must have been thinking of something else

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gay

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

5, just 5

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Is this a memeon?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Kenya has a lot of rubys in it

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Mod sticky

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No Obama, you did not do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006