Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I would marry someone I am deeply suspicious and resentful of for a little bit of power over my fellow man. :smugbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BONE DOG posted:

didn't obama inherit a financial crisis after 8 years of bush policy

Mmmm not really. Bush was still spending the last of the Clinton surplus from when he decided America wasn’t gonna pay Asian countries for poo poo, then Obama took a huge loan from those countries in the same amount that they never got paid back in the first place with the end result being a war to absolve America (or actually what would be a royal British territory after defaulting as a sovereign nation state) from its debts when Hillary forcibly won the election and carried out the Clinton legacy of Asian slavery.

• Locked thread