Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I wish this game had been good. :(

There's always Parkasaurus or Prehistoric Kingdom, I guess...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I was much more disappointed by parkasaurus than this game. Anyway its the same model as planet coaster where they sell this dlc on top of the free update basically letting them pay a team to keep making free updates for the game. All of the poo poo that matters you get in the free update anyway.
Glad to hear the changes coming in the update, its a few seemingly small things that will go along way. However i dont think ill be able to sink the amount of time i did around launch into this game without them adding to decorations/park side of things, and everything theyve focused on so far is the dinosaurs. Im wondering if thats how it will always be for this game or if theyre just trying to get that perfect for the players before moving outwards since its the core of the game

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

They had a very odd response on a livestream the other day when asked about decorations. They aren't in the upcoming update, but the community guys were very "ooh err the devs are very aware of this and looking into what they can do, if there is amything they can do..."

I mean I doubt the engine makes it impossible. Perhaps the film guys are being very tight with the licence? No decorations unless they are Universal Studios Official Jurassic Park Tee Em Licenced Decorative Properties?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Is that free update coming on the 20th with that dlc or what?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Is that free update coming on the 20th with that dlc or what?

Believe it all drops at the same time yes.

• Locked thread