Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position

You enter a room. The decor, albeit light, is slightly faded. The fluorescent light flickering overhead doesn't help in the slightest.

How long has it been since anyone's been here? Jeez, it's a little musty, even for my taste.

On a table, you see a small bottle, a wine bottle but in miniature, but it has a red velvet bow tied around it with a placard. It says, "DRINK ME."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi

by Smythe
bravely i step forward, undo the tiny cork with a tiny bottle opener and pull together a few tiny glasses

i hold one up, and sip with my byob friends that went to the escape room at Disney Studios Official Escape Room Tours

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Victory Position

"WAIT WHAT, why did you drink that!?"

"poo poo! that wasn't meant to be out on the table, what the hell!?" You can hear pounding behind a wall, along with muffled yelling. Must be haunted?

Anyway, without a care, you down the whole thing. Eugh. Scratchy. That stuff really is thick. Nothing so repulsive as so much as it is thick. Yuck. Who would drink this anyway?

Why are the walls growing smaller? Wasn't that table at waist height before?

Rushi

by Smythe
"thank god" i say being tiny, and look for something tiny to hide in >:)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Farecoal

There he go
finally all of my vore fantasies will come true!!

wearing a lampshade

Trapped in an imax playing aristocats

poverty goat

smells like wet kids in here

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
All wrong turns lead to a trap door/sliding chute that dumps you into a giant tea cup for an hour on the Flying Teacups ride listening to "It's A Small World" in dubstep

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

kalel

Walking into the next room, we see a facsimile of the living room from UP. Remember that movie? Those first ten minutes just killed me. I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Don't try to hide it, I can see you are too. It's okay man, bring it in.

Our tears hit the floor, activating finely-tuned sensors that cause one of the floorboards to recede into the wall, revealing a locked metal hatch

BoldFrankensteinMir

"Greetings players! Before you stands the legendary Disney Vault! You have twenty minutes to figure out the combination, but beware, for if you fail it will be impossible to otherwise own legit copies of... (Voice changes noticably) Home on the Range, starring Roseanne B... uh... (Shuffling DVD cases) ...Atlantis, starring Michael J Fox! (Original voice) Let the games begin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

"Greetings players! Before you stands the legendary Disney Vault! You have twenty minutes to figure out the combination, but beware, for if you fail it will be impossible to otherwise own legit copies of... (Voice changes noticably) Home on the Range, starring Roseanne B... uh... (Shuffling DVD cases) ...Atlantis, starring Michael J Fox! (Original voice) Let the games begin!

lmao

• Locked thread