Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
  • Locked thread
hurries home from work, with big plans to jack off into the ol' Cum Sock, only to see Mother-In-Law sitting on the couch when I walk in the door

Jack Daniels

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
lmao

by FactsAreUseless

daddy anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jack Daniels posted:

hurries home from work, with big plans to jack off into the ol' Cum Sock, only to see Mother-In-Law sitting on the couch when I walk in the door

little munchkin

----------------

Did you explain the situation to her? Pics etc plz

jay z's sedan
coming home, early, rushing to bedroom where muh cumsocks at in its special hiding spot [underneath the bed, inside a Monopoly board game box underneath the game board] only to find my wife with mascara running down her face looking down and one hand out dangling my c.s. in front of me.

by FactsAreUseless

daddy anime

----------------

great. wifes chihuahua shredded my cumsock all over the bathroom floor and theres bits of cummy string glued to his snout.

by FactsAreUseless

daddy anime

----------------

daddy anime posted:

great. wifes chihuahua shredded my cumsock all over the bathroom floor and theres bits of cummy string glued to his snout.

lol

Jack Daniels
legs stickin straight out poundin sack when you hear the door open

why are you in such a bad mood??

NOTHING haha, just fuckin.. idk I got a headache. *aggressively puts stupid rear end groceries away(

Daikatana Ritsu

the simpsons couch gag but bart and homer run past the couch to go upstairs and well,

Oh Don Piano

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

NOTHING haha, just fuckin.. idk I got a headache. *aggressively puts stupid rear end groceries away(

lol

Oh Don Piano

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jack Daniels
wifes cousins are over and tearing up my house, one of the little bastard tots got my crusty cum sock on his hand pretending hes doing a puppet show and all the adults are taking pictures of it and encouraging it and thinking its sooo ccute and im so scared one of them is going to notice its the sock ive been jacking off into for the last 8 years

by FactsAreUseless

daddy anime

----------------

daddy anime posted:

wifes cousins are over and tearing up my house, one of the little bastard tots got my crusty cum sock on his hand pretending hes doing a puppet show and all the adults are taking pictures of it and encouraging it and thinking its sooo ccute and im so scared one of them is going to notice its the sock ive been jacking off into for the last 8 years

lmfaooo

Jack Daniels

nightbae smokewheat

mother in law: hope you domt mind, you guys keep the AC so cold here in this house *giggles* i put on one of your long socks to keep me warm, i found it laying around. *begins itching her feet*

me:

by FactsAreUseless

daddy anime

----------------

loll=

Jack Daniels
Alexa, open GangBros, Latina Spitroasts, Texas Pussyhouse and FingerGagged.com. *leans back*

*phone buzzes*

Daikatana Ritsu

Jack Daniels posted:

togepi

mysterious loyall X

I am going to kill Ralp and whoever is responsible for the font.

thank u scrub lover now my sig is even longer and more annoying to scroll by god bless us everyone

thanks for the sigs cat avatar, dendy, uh, i think dora the explorer also. i forget. anf who ever made the 300 mb watermelon gif. thanks. enjoy all 10 miles of this sig. oh yeah and koos for paying 500 dollars for greencube. alright. that's everyone. i love u

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Derpin it up with your pal dinosaur jerk.

have not seen aunt and uncle since a wedding three years ago. they're telling me all the details of their 8-hour drive to the house but all i can think about is how four days from now when they leave, i get to jack myself off

little munchkin

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Alexa, open GangBros, Latina Spitroasts, Texas Pussyhouse and FingerGagged.com. *leans back*

*phone buzzes*

lmbo

Jack Daniels
everyone post your cumsocks

by FactsAreUseless

daddy anime

----------------

Trying to Jack Off

apropos to nothing

My wife, peeking around the bedroom door frame, seeing my socked feet hanging off the edge of the bed and bouncing slightly while the room is completely silent: Ah, I understand.

Koos Goop

Thanks to Crap and g0m.

*whistling to sublime in a good mood on the commute home* fuckin and cummin in my sock, I said remember that! fuckin..hum hum hum, in my sock!! -opens front door ready to use my cum sock and see wife and kids running up to me happy Iím home-

by FactsAreUseless

daddy anime

----------------

Koos Goop posted:

My wife, peeking around the bedroom door frame, seeing my socked feet hanging off the edge of the bed and bouncing slightly while the room is completely silent: Ah, I understand.

Jack Daniels

daddy anime posted:

*whistling to sublime in a good mood on the commute home* fuckin and cummin in my sock, I said remember that! fuckin..hum hum hum, in my sock!! -opens front door ready to use my cum sock and see wife and kids running up to me happy Iím home-

omfao

Jack Daniels

daddy anime posted:

Nutmeg

daddy anime posted:

lol

apropos to nothing

apropos to nothing

Crime on a Dime

daddy anime posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Gold-Toe-Can...L70_&dpSrc=srch

rockin' these on my diz for a few yrs, so far so very good

Nutmeg

daddy anime posted:

nightbae smokewheat

i jack off in general, immortal, and daddy animes

nightbae smokewheat

[getting home from road trip with the family] wow! we made great time. im spent though, gonna go take a 40 min nap in the laundry room

ol yeller

Nutmeg posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Gold-Toe-Can...L70_&dpSrc=srch

rockin' these on my diz for a few yrs, so far so very good

BRO KNUCKLES!!!!!!!

by FactsAreUseless

daddy anime

----------------

daddy anime posted:

BRO KNUCKLES!!!!!!!

ol yeller

----------------

was bummed when I first thought I had lost one of my Darn Toughs but quickly realized the remaining one would make a 'buy-it-for-life' cumsock

slam flanders

*****FYAD UPN 41*****UTC−07:00*****CHAOTIC NEUTRAL*****

i finish blasting a load all over my tiny greasy wiener and wipe it off with the sleeve of a hoodie in the back of my closet from highschool

Debate Me Please

daddy anime posted:

BRO KNUCKLES!!!!!!!

*peering over your shoulder* dude - is thtat a Canterbury??

slam flanders

*****FYAD UPN 41*****UTC−07:00*****CHAOTIC NEUTRAL*****

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

daddy anime posted:

lol

little munchkin

----------------

• Locked thread
«4 »