Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kathmandu
Jul 11, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

You could have bought a lock of his hair for 1k. It was taped to a piece of printer paper he signed

haha I know, he offered it. unfortunately I already had the shirts he was peddling, also I kind of enjoyed being able to say "my wife says I'm not allowed to buy any more podcast t-shirts"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

kathmandu posted:

haha I know, he offered it. unfortunately I already had the shirts he was peddling, also I kind of enjoyed being able to say "my wife says I'm not allowed to buy any more podcast t-shirts"

Lmao I was standing directly to your left when you said that

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
God drat I wish I could have been there.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Hot drat this show got good. Last time I really listened was Felix' first appearance, the cop episode. I'm working my way back from the most recent now and the vast majority have been incredible.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
the terre haute 500 might be my new favorite episode, but red camaro poster is also great

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

padijun posted:

the terre haute 500 might be my new favorite episode, but red camaro poster is also great
Oh poo poo this just reminded me I accidentally marked the terre haute 500 as played and forgot to actually listen to it, thank you

red camaro poster was a top tier episode, i'm worried peanut won't finish that degree if he keeps this lifestyle up

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I've been listening to bleeding edge business solutions a lot lately

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Academia in Repose remains my favorite.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
New episode is off to a hell of a start.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I listened to Red Camaro Poster a second time and it's still incredible. Peanut got even funnier

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hes the perfect Ohio man

fairlight
May 18, 2007

New D&D 🧝🏿‍♂️😍

kathmandu
Jul 11, 2004

fairlight posted:

New D&D 🧝🏿‍♂️😍

Felix has an encyclopedic knowledge of Dumb Guy rhetoric

If they ever get burned out from thinking up new concepts for episodes and want to just record D&D campaigns, I'd be OK with that

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I've got some long train rides coming up and I want to revisit some older eps. what are y'all's favorites? so far I've got:
- So, I Wrote a Thing (6)
- Wanted Dead or Alive: The Hunt for Dr. Yinz Lubjana (20)
- GoochTV Presents: Four out of Five Stars (25, debut of Black Flanders)
- Terre Haute Games (29)

e: Academia In Repose (21) is good too, but mainly because of Felix's parody of Knausgaard

fairlight fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Aug 30, 2018

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Kotaku Presents Anxi-Indie is an all timer for me. I also absolutely love the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

wine moms is underrated imo

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Ooh good call. I should listen to that one again soon

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Artisan's Plate (27) is a great one I listened to recently, also both Episode 1 and 2 of Debugging The B.R.A.N. 5000 (23) is loving fantastic, but really only if you've listened to enough E1 episodes to have picked up on Branson's array of slob traits and practices

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

Debugging BRAN5000 rules. I somehow forgot VICE Presents: The Meeting on the Mountain even though it was one of my favorites until Red Camero Poster, Terre Haute 500, etc

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Looking at the list two early ones I liked were a concept they haven't revisited in a while, episode 4 about the 2004 Detroit Pistons and episode 8 about Game of Thrones. I guess it's not that far off from some other episodes but that specific talk about a made up version of a thing that actually exists really got me.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
E1 Sells Out (#30) and AAA Ball (#34) are always worth a revisit, and from the early stuff, I really like The American Stream (#7).

Edit:

fairlight posted:

- GoochTV Presents: Four out of Five Stars (25, debut of Black Flanders)
Some fan you are. That's when we actually hear the song, but its debut is clearly Two Weeks' Paid Leave (#12).

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Aug 30, 2018

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Edit:

Some fan you are. That's when we actually hear the song, but its debut is clearly Two Weeks' Paid Leave (#12).

If Felix actually pulled the Ann Landers reference out of his rear end on the spot, he’s a certified genius

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I love the angle they took for the Game of Thrones episode (8)

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

The last meal bit in this episode is killing me.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I want to design a logo for the Branson & Hudson Foundation for Podcast Recovery

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
https://twitter.com/necrobranson/status/1037039941723873281

https://twitter.com/necrobranson/status/1037079040472084480

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Live ep actually funnier than nromal, hell yeah

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Is it Pussy Dolezal or Pu$sy Dolezal?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Have we heard Ben speak before?

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Ben needs thousands of dollars worth of amplification equipment to hear his tiny voice.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
If Ben is Brendle he did a really bad job trying to hide his identity, if he's not it's weird that he named his Twitter after Brendles book.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

A new episode just dropped. Andrew and Brandon reconnect in 2058

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

goddamn this new NBA Stupid A$s slaps

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

French Stewart agrees! https://twitter.com/frenchstewart/status/1044096856857313281?s=21

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
lmao at gary the blade shanice's last meal

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Chanise.

ghostHardware
Sep 5, 2018
Branson's a solid writer, I hope he releases more stuff via the patreon.

kathmandu
Jul 11, 2004

Just got to the Eat Chain episode, they are all hammered and I lost my mind when they started reading the Wendy’s menu out loud

ghostHardware
Sep 5, 2018

kathmandu posted:

Just got to the Eat Chain episode, they are all hammered and I lost my mind when they started reading the Wendy’s menu out loud

"what are you laughing at?"

"well they...uh...read the entire opening couple paragraphs from the Boeing AH-64 Apache helicopter wikipedia page"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

tim towers episode was shaky at first but when it turned into stories about flashbanging apes it was a good one