Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

andrew haas is a legend and I think he has awakened something deep within branson

EAT ME!! EAT MEEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
What the hell am I listening to

coathat
May 21, 2007

By the end of the chapo Super Bowl stream this was getting spammed constantly in the chat

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I listened to the Eat Me episode again. It's so funny that Branson is just laughing so hard at anything that makes him think of the original concept, this loving bizarre dude on Twitter, and he just can't keep it in

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Branson's laugh is the most beautiful sound in the universe.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The delayed laugh when the guy said his gym was called Let's Taco Bout Fitness :discourse:

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

this

fairlight
May 18, 2007

hogtie me to a log put an 🍎 in my mouth pour barbecue sauce all over me roast me over a 🔥 and EAT ME for dinner!

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Sham bam bamina! posted:

its so joyous

coathat
May 21, 2007

I'm glad they finally got some real rock stars on the show

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

There will maybe be more E2 coming along per month

https://twitter.com/e1podcast/status/1097934857525698560?s=21

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
New live episode is pretty good.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://twitter.com/ActualLiam/status/1097984098268635137

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Genuinely forgot how funny this live ep

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Who Wants to Be Food is the first episode I've listened to 4 times and I'm still laughing at all the "Kiki, eat me!" adlibs... Incredible

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I signed up to the Patreon this morning after listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShoSz6GfPp4

Not bad.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
didn't realize Branson wrote some SA Front Page articles

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/nfl-draft-dogs/

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/cormac-mccarthy-workshop/

fairlight
May 18, 2007

These DBZ readings are :discourse:

Hope they do more in the future
:goku:

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

fairlight posted:

These DBZ readings are :discourse:

Hope they do more in the future
:goku:

The Riverdale reading but with DBZ music and sound effects in the background is great too

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"Dad!"

"Piccolo!"

"They—"

"Piccolo!"

"They lan—"

"Dad!"

"They land. Uh—"

"Dad!"

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

New gamer episode is awesome

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Shut the motherbitching gently caress up and game.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I would play their Kingdom Hearts 3 in a second

fairlight
May 18, 2007

40-Degree Day posted:

New gamer episode is awesome

Idk it seems more than a little creatively bankrupt to just read aloud posts from our very own games subforum for an hour

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Terre Haute emergency services is so so so good

Bless these boys

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

fairlight posted:

Terre Haute emergency services is so so so good

Bless these boys

DUDES ROCK! DUDE EXCELLENCE!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
wint is really good in the new E0.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Good episode if you love when they crack each other up

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011
I feel like I’m flying to white Wakanda with Jeffrey Epstine

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

EAT MEEEEEEE

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Kiki, eat me

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011
roll me up make me a burrito

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/tom_on_here/status/1092796058697125899?s=21

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I listened to the song when they posted it before I got a chance to hear to the new episode and it's fantastic, but it's so much better with Branson laughing and muttering "this sucks" in the background.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
From the Patreon page:

quote:

The Plot So Far (Dr. Yinz Lubjana and Reid Gimball)

UPCOMING YINZ AND REID EPISODE PRIMER

Reid Gimball is a Christian family man from Terre Haute, Indiana, where he lived with his wife Carol and his dozens of fat, mean and ugly children. He is a High School Graduation One-time attendee and he was one of the leading proponents of Flat Earth Theory until he reformed to Hollow Earth Theory with Dr. Yinz Lubjana. Reid has a Conspiracy-based Youtube page with millions of subscribers.

After Paragons of Truth, Reid attempted to travel to Antarctica to walk off the edge of the earth live on TV, but his wife, pretending to be a CIA agent, threatened to have him arrested for attempting to join Antarctic Al-Qaeda. Reid redirected his plan to go to the legendary Nepalese mountain of wisdom, Mount Gox. The Sage there, Ho the Wise, parleyed with Reid about all types of carnal wisdoms, and told that he had met with Dr. Yinz very recently. Reid was told he needs to fake his own death.

Reid traveled back to Terre Haute and used a prima strategy guide of Warcraft 3 at the bowling alley ran by Johnny Manziel, the most powerful font of magical energy in Terre Haute, and used his bowling ball, the ball from the movie Kingpin, to be his phylactery, his physical manifestation in the world. Reid’s physical body died, and was thrown in the trash can, while his soul was contained in the bowling ball from Kingpin.

It was last seen at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, while his soul itself was stuck in the in-between plane, in the claw machine at the bowling alley...

Dr. Yinz Lubjana graduated from the Moscow Institute of Paraphysics in the 1960s. The KGB immediately targeted him and pushed him out of the country. His degree in Flatology took him to America to go from University to University where they refused to let Dr. Yinz Lubjana teach courses due to their suppression of his ideas. He started creating his own theories gradually, where he came up with the groundbreaking theory a few years ago of CD Case Theory, which garnered him a lot of attention online.

It wasn’t until Dr. Yinz made the transition to Hollow Earth theory that Yinz garnered some mainstream attention. His close personal friend Sam Elliott and him discovered that one of the O’s in the Hollywood sign lead to a city in the center of the earth known as Shangri-La, a city full of Elves and Orcs, which he predicted existing in earlier theories. But that wasn’t enough for Dr. Yinz. He wanted to help the Orcs by building a portal from the center of the earth to the surface.

When Dr. Yinz Lubjana stole two pounds of uranium from Dundas Industries that Dr. Yinz became a household name. He easily avoided the police and the FBI as well as world famous bounty hunter Shed Shitley, posting relentless about it on social media and doing good deeds around the country. People fell in love with him and his orcish girlfriend, Jessica Farrar. Unfortunately, portals are very hard to make, and Yinz is more of a big picture guy, so he gave up and lost the uranium somewhere.

Dr. Yinz turned himself in, and his trial was considered the media event of the century. He was shot with a poison dart while trying to dab in handcuffs. Judge Poop gave Dr. Yinz a slap on the wrist in a Boys Will Be Boys style decision despite being charged as violating the Atomic Energy Act, giving him only a few weeks in jail with full pay.

Despite the very short sentence, Dr. Yinz thrived in jail. He got all the prisoners to get along and to start playing Warhammer. He got all the gangs to stop fighting and arranged for new movies on movie night. Despite only having two days left in jail, Dr. Yinz escaped from jail with Gary “The Blade” Chanise and Hooper Faud, because he was upset that the Warden always argued about Warhammer turn order.

Now, on the run, it turns out the Dr. Yinz has located the bowling ball containing the soul of former Paragon of Truth host Reid Gimball, and is heading down the tunnel in the middle of the O in the Hollywood sign, heading towards a research station in Shangri-La…

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Someone go back in time to when the podcast first started and show the E1 boys what their project’s metanarrative has become

fairlight
May 18, 2007

can someone get me in touch with dr yinz’ lab? it sounds like a great working environment and I feel like I could really add a lot to his team as an expert in Interplanar Relations with a minor in Orc Studies

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

This podcast has many jokes and goofs but we can all agree that chip dinner is a thing

coathat
May 21, 2007

It simply is not. A bag of chips is not dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I am a proud acolyte of chip dinner