Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

It's been months since I heard the ep it's in but the white wakanda bit is incredible and I smile serenely every time I remember it and I guess I should probably get around to doing a patreon already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

40-Degree Day posted:

Which ep is this?
I think it was their first live show?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Also dril is there sometimes. And some other people whatever

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

coathat posted:

I had the most E1 lunch today. I went to a combination Italian/Mexican restaurant and ate an extremely delicious chicken cacciatore and the second I was done started puking the whole thing up.
Not bad.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I listened to 99 then subbed on patreon and now I'm going through all the E2s and other stuff before I check out 100

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Helpcare

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Gundam episode is still my all time pick and I get the giggles whenever I remember "I'm listening to free jazz" or even just the name Grinchblade tbh

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Wrestlepig posted:

Terre Haute games is the funniest to me because I laugh every time they talk about media things as if they were real life stuff
Was that the one where they broke character and completely lost it when nobody wanted to be the voice of the Saudi crown prince bc if so :hai:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Does anyone have a link to the twitter guy who inspired that episode? I went looking but all I could find is this

https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1090850338528288769

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Completely incredible, thank you

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Just listened to episode 60, Chips, and I no longer know what chips are but i do feel strongly about them.

Very similar to joe biden
I'm chips. Eat me for dinner

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Last night I had a dream that seemed very E1 somehow and when I awoke this morning I smiled serenely and mouthed That's What's Up but ten minutes later I had forgotten what the dream actually was :(

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Is there an e1 discord.....

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Not bad.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

The alt left is probably the only thing I hate worse than B*rt S*mpson

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Dino Farino Santarino

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I'm listening through the first Dungeons and Deagles rn and I ended up having to lie down on the bathroom floor when they successfully got the dean of the high school to pull out his giant dick

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Zephyr McDouble

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I changed my mind the best name is Touch Bloodstain, which literally just clicked for me one minute ago

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

It would be dishonorable to take doctor jobs away from women
Error: all women are doctors

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Bring back "chili shirt"

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Jestery posted:

There was also that E0 two DBZs and an archie
DAD!

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Finicums Wake posted:

i'm still listening through the old episodes but peanut is the funniest character so far, and it's not that close
Dril's character in Chaos Mode is up there

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Can someone please explain Babu to me, I feel like I probably missed something there

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Oh lmao I think I distantly remember that guy. Thank you

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Derek is fine. Charles is the all time best E1 boy though.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

All the premium stuff is very good but there are some standouts, Hot Guy Acting 101 is legendary

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Hammer Swinger is good I hope they do more like it

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Lunacy... sounds like a Swans candle

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I really hope they do creepy podsta 2

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

The metal gear solid one was true and it happened to me irl

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Smoking ninja turtle fresh out the sewer

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Reaverbot posted:

I am steadily binging my way through E1 during my commute and so far all of my favorite episodes follow the exact same formula of it being them making up ridiculous athletes. it seems like they have the most fun with those as well. the early detroit pistons episode is still my favorite but the games and the terre haute 500 are both hilarious too
It's gonna be a while before you get to Bubble Ballers so I kinda recommend skipping ahead to that one bc it's so good

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

"I love to do thought experiments to help me think about my philosophy" is my new favourite Charlesism

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Since clearing my podcast backlog during WFH/lockdown times I've been putting on old episodes to fall asleep to, mostly the ones I remember being kinda low key where they don't totally lose their poo poo like the Smithsonian walking tour one and the phantom of rock n roll land... I recommend it

Also I re listened to Who Wants To Be Food while cooking a couple nights ago and I kinda want to do it again already. I'm dinner.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I am hearing the short pause right before teeny bopper, in my head

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/ihaveeczema/status/1311707896313532420

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

NBA Stupid A$s really rendered tortured hedonism with painterly detail on this one

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Jestery posted:

I'm a massive fan of the idea of glitching reality , like by accident or intentionally

Tickles me
Having a miscarriage bc your baby clipped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

It's called Water, Wasted and it's by Andrew. He wrote it.