Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

E1 is very good. Go Terre Haute Gunblades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fairlight
May 18, 2007

The Golden Man posted:

See You boys there.

you do good work, friend

fairlight
May 18, 2007

RIP Dino Farino Santarinio

fairlight
May 18, 2007

The Golden Man posted:

I’ll be there wearing a Mike Bibby Vancouver Grizzlies jersey

please do more eps. need more shed

fairlight
May 18, 2007

but yeah, roll up some orc and enjoy yourselves fellas. i’m green with envy. I hope you find out once and for all how many gigs of RAM is enough.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

New D&D 🧝🏿‍♂️😍

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I've got some long train rides coming up and I want to revisit some older eps. what are y'all's favorites? so far I've got:
- So, I Wrote a Thing (6)
- Wanted Dead or Alive: The Hunt for Dr. Yinz Lubjana (20)
- GoochTV Presents: Four out of Five Stars (25, debut of Black Flanders)
- Terre Haute Games (29)

e: Academia In Repose (21) is good too, but mainly because of Felix's parody of Knausgaard

fairlight fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Aug 30, 2018

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Edit:

Some fan you are. That's when we actually hear the song, but its debut is clearly Two Weeks' Paid Leave (#12).

If Felix actually pulled the Ann Landers reference out of his rear end on the spot, he’s a certified genius

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I want to design a logo for the Branson & Hudson Foundation for Podcast Recovery

fairlight
May 18, 2007

This is their magnum opus

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Dear Chips,

fairlight
May 18, 2007

that’s what’s up

fairlight
May 18, 2007

andrew haas is a legend and I think he has awakened something deep within branson

EAT ME!! EAT MEEE

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Branson's laugh is the most beautiful sound in the universe.

this

fairlight
May 18, 2007

hogtie me to a log put an 🍎 in my mouth pour barbecue sauce all over me roast me over a 🔥 and EAT ME for dinner!

fairlight
May 18, 2007

These DBZ readings are :discourse:

Hope they do more in the future
:goku:

fairlight
May 18, 2007

40-Degree Day posted:

New gamer episode is awesome

Idk it seems more than a little creatively bankrupt to just read aloud posts from our very own games subforum for an hour

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Terre Haute emergency services is so so so good

Bless these boys

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Someone go back in time to when the podcast first started and show the E1 boys what their project’s metanarrative has become

fairlight
May 18, 2007

can someone get me in touch with dr yinz’ lab? it sounds like a great working environment and I feel like I could really add a lot to his team as an expert in Interplanar Relations with a minor in Orc Studies

fairlight
May 18, 2007

watho posted:

This podcast has many jokes and goofs but we can all agree that chip dinner is a thing

gently caress off

fairlight
May 18, 2007

coathat posted:

Also Branson was on the Chapo twitch stream last week and very drunkenly tried to get Andrew to do their new characters "Da Black Guy". Later he fell asleep sitting up at the computer and later his fiance came in to the chat to announce that he had puke a sold mess directly on the middle of their bedroom wall.

lmfao

fairlight
May 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyLMwxMHOUM

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I don’t think they were referencing anything in particular, just an amalgamation of gundam type kids shows. the best was when someone hosed up the improv and they were all just got confused. At one point someone trailed off and Branson just says “yes, and” and started laughing, or when they were arguing who could or could not hear the flashbacks, or who was allowed to narrate

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I think it’s cuz they had so many people, and they had to have a continuous narrative... usually they have at most 3 people for the “narrative” episodes, this time they had like 5? Also the fake podcast format lets them switch topics when one dies off but the fake tv show meant they had to keep going with whatever they had

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Wrestlepig posted:

I'm so rich man I got like fifty credit cards
I keep a grinch in a cage made with gold bars

I told Theranos to make me an Aerith clone
Now the Aerith clone blowin up my flip phone

e:
Gucci gym shorts, Gucci mustard stain
Sent a Gucci casket out to John McCain (rest in peace)
Gucci hot dog, Gucci whole grains
Even when I struggled I had Gucci hunger pangs
Gucci Nike, Gucci adidas
I put the fuckin Gucci pattern on a cheetah
Gucci HPV, Gucci Diabeetus
Gucci TED Talk with Gilbert Arenas (NBA!)

fairlight fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Apr 27, 2019

fairlight
May 18, 2007

also I think about this a lot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShoSz6GfPp4

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

You care enough about a video game localization that you made a point to change this.

actually I listened to the song and heard Charles pronounce it as aerith which is really funny. bitch

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I lol’d when this made its way into the new ep (smithsonian 2 tour)

idk if it was just an off day or what but matt christman did not bring much to the latest e0. also andrew’s impression of a sardonic misogynist pop culture nerd was uncomfortably accurate

fairlight
May 18, 2007

thinking about Chips

fairlight
May 18, 2007

God drat that “intelllectual rap” parody

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

I played bingo tonight and the guy would say "no n's" for some rounds and it made me think of the look inward joke that I think Andrew does

Branson coaxes the word “inwards” out of him and then immediately says “we aren’t allowed to say that” in a voice that leaves no doubt he has a poo poo-eating grin on his face :discourse:

I just listened to Dudes Rock again yesterday and that really is one of their best. Branson gently urging Andrew to elaborate on what a “sick homie” looks like, i.e. big red-hot water bottle on head, cartoonish booger dripping from nose, etc. “O homie, my homie!”

fairlight
May 18, 2007

amazon episode is the best in a while. the last 10 minutes especially

fairlight
May 18, 2007

lol

fairlight
May 18, 2007

papa horny michael posted:

Charles makes me laugh the most, followed by Branson. I respect the guy who is a nurse, but he's no doctor

I think Andrew is in nursing school too

fairlight
May 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2yJ-VaMDYs

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Andrew totally stole the show :worship:

fairlight
May 18, 2007

wise man & the fool is an s-tier episode

fairlight
May 18, 2007