Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Only a recent e1 listener here, I'm in the late 2018s early 2019s. Who's the unfunny deep voice guy and does he ever leave? I think the first time I heard him is the mall ghosts one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

The one where Derek is a NASA social media guy is one of my favorites

Oh weird, I liked that guy, but I thought he was a new awful guy on the ghost mall one and the wiretap Italians one. I guess he's alright then, I just dunno who's who.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

I've been listening to a lot of these and don't know anybody other than Branson's name lol

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

I thought Branson was from Missouri

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

super fart shooter posted:

It also reminded me of one my other favorite prepared segments ever, Branson's ghost confederate officer's letter to his wife

that's also my favorite bit and I wish e1 clips weren't impossible to search on YouTube so I could show it to people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

PerilPastry posted:

I'm lower than a common street dog and haven't used Patreon for podcasts before. Do you just get an RSS link you can copy into your podcast app or how does it work?

it is exactly as you describe it, yes