Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

podcast got me feeling like cloud after falling into the lifestream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

If they don’t start releasing the new dungeons and deagles saga they recorded last month I’m going to start indiscriminately breaking stuff near me

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

For me, the Uncle’s Houseboat episodes, the whiny poet guys, who wants to be food, every dnd campaign and red camaro poster are all tied for first.

The rest are a very close second. It’s genuinely impressive how consistently good this podcast is.

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

PerilPastry posted:

Peanut is the GOAT.

"Well sir. I used to be a Reba McEntire fella ..."

Peanut is amazing because he’s just a very grounded impression of the men I grew up with in nowheresville, USA yet he easily steals the show when paired with exaggerated caricatures of old Spike TV/ Man Show hosts.

The YKS guys need to be back for another episode for sure. Their ability to make the most banal things hilarious is second to none.

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

Pretty good posted:

At night, we are hot couch lizard folk.

I'm a hot couch lizard guy during the day also, so I guess that means I'm a lizard guy twice as often as you.

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

I like charles' serious music enough but it feels a little generic to me. Like I'm pretty sure I've listened to at least 50 other groups before solipse that are trying to do the same thing they're doing.

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

What a mind meltingly stupid idea for a song. I love it.

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1413227557462360069

looking forward to this piece of poo poo.

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

Springfield Fatts posted:

This episode should have been called Charles: They Get His rear end.

Now that’s funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

I like to call it Episode Fun on account of all the quotable goofs and gags they put out that make me chuckle.