Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

shiksa posted:

king maxel against michael cole? hm alright.

I'd watch a Cole/Maxel program, and I think it'd do them both good

Maxel goes over at the end, of course, and Cole still gets the rub from working with a legend :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

B-Team should have Heath Slater as their manager and talker for no reason other than it'd be one hell of a three man band.

then add no way jose and just never address that adam rose is now tall and dominican

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Dana's was the best promo.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
Goddamn. Ruby Riot is the Maureen Ponderosa of WWE.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Sugar Blaster posted:

Goddamn. Ruby Riot is the Maureen Ponderosa of WWE.
But Nattie is the insane cat lady

bartok
May 10, 2006

Coach is the loving worst

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

Hey guys remember the AOP? Neither does WWE.

It's the weirdest thing, because they tick all the Vince boxes--big boys, scary foreigners, power wrestlers, entirely WWE-made--and it's not like they did anything wrong, as far as anyone can tell, they just fell off the face of the Earth for no apparent reason.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

CarlCX posted:

It's the weirdest thing, because they tick all the Vince boxes--big boys, scary foreigners, power wrestlers, entirely WWE-made--and it's not like they did anything wrong, as far as anyone can tell, they just fell off the face of the Earth for no apparent reason.

I wonder where they would be if they kept ellering with them. They did a couple of squash matches followed by angry screamy promos that were kinda hard to understand. I wonder if that soured them to Vince and Dunn.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

bartok posted:

Coach is the loving worst

he's like if the concept of inanity collapsed in on itself to create an asinine singularity in an ugly jacket

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Was the Balor/BRAUN match good?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Was the Balor/BRAUN match good?

Like half as good as last week's; the wrestling parts were okay, but they were all interrupted by Owens yelling at them on the mic until they stopped, so it was basically just Braun throwing Balor around and then a non-ending.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Insertnamehere31 posted:

I wonder where they would be if they kept ellering with them. They did a couple of squash matches followed by angry screamy promos that were kinda hard to understand. I wonder if that soured them to Vince and Dunn.

they didn't even have them speak english in nxt, so its not like they had promo time.

i feel like they kept them in nxt for too long. near the end of the run i kept forgetting that they were still there, because there were so many opportunities to call them up when they had a lot more momentum.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
bobby poode

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Happy birthday, Seth Rollins.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CarlCX posted:

Like half as good as last week's; the wrestling parts were okay, but they were all interrupted by Owens yelling at them on the mic until they stopped, so it was basically just Braun throwing Balor around and then a non-ending.

From the description it sounded like Finn was actually close to winning clean before Owens attacked him?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Roode, you are a fool! A foolish fool!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Wrong thread!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
someone post that picture of seth in his birthday suit since its his birthday and all

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i've been dreading whatever sami has to do all night

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm sure there is more to it but the idea of Sami having to go out and apologize for Vince's skit is hilarious

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
oh no

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

From the description it sounded like Finn was actually close to winning clean before Owens attacked him?

Right at the end, yeah; he was getting thrown around for 90% of the match, then got a big hope spot and was about to win with a double-double stomp before Owens ran out.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tyler Black doing semi-fetish films seems about right, Seth Rollins doing it seems so wrong.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Oh great now I gotta go jerk off

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

:tipshat: and a good day to you too, sir

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

fart blood posted:

Oh great now I gotta go jerk off

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sami: Last week didn't go as I'd hoped.

Yeah, he actually had to do the skit.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
oh my god lmao

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Woah woah hold the phone, those WEREN'T his sisters!?!

bartok
May 10, 2006

I like the reading glasses

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
is this sincere or what

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

this is even funnier than last week was

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:parrot:

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

he should've said "I lied last week, these are his real sisters" and then bring out dwarves in dresses

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

good job sami you're actually salvaging this thing

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Woah woah hold the phone, those WEREN'T his sisters!?!

about the time he told us they were in fact men, I started to try to pull my own head off

I think that was my brain trying to save itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
The headband has been...UPGRADED

• Locked thread